Vibration in Art and Verse VAVOOM

VaVoom! Meaning, excellence in your art, writing and photography.

VAVoom ~ Features ~ July 18, 2015

tori yule tori yule 7224 posts
VaVoom Loves to Support our Artist’s Beautiful Work

To click on any individual work please go to the overview page. Click featured work. The features are on page 1, 2, and 3.
The features were selected in no particular order.

Please add a large or small version of your work in the comment box. We would love to see it in all it’s glory! This gallery page will become interactive, and will receive many comments and views. This is a great way to showcase the featured art, and give our artists more exposure.

If you don’t want your work posted in our gallery, just let me know. We still would love to hear from you.

To add your work, control click on your image. Choose View Image info. Click on Media and General to access all the information you need to post your work, and link it back to your portfolio. You will find the jpg link, the title with your name, and the url address.

If you have trouble adding your work, we would love if you left a comment in the box on this page, or write a reply on your feature banner. I would be more than happy to add your work. Thanks so much for your support of VaVoom, and our exceptional artists and writers.

Congratulations to our featured artists!
Your work is beautiful!

Richard Maier Richard Maier 89 posts

Congratulations to all the artists whose amazing work is featured in this wonderful collection!!

Cosmic Mushrooms 4 by Richard Maier

Ann  Warrenton Ann Warrenton 17190 posts

Thank you so much for this honor Tori!

Marylou Badeaux Marylou Badeaux 1018 posts

Another collection of beautiful works. So appreciate being part of it!

Eye Candy by Marylou Badeaux

JOHN COCORIS JOHN COCORIS 350 posts

A great selection of artwork, Congratulations to all and thank you Tori for my feature.

Rivers Edge by John Cocoris

Ralph Goldsmith Ralph Goldsmith 1707 posts

A fabulous collection of work and an honour to see my Toward the horizon included. Congratulations to all the featured artists

Freda Surgenor Freda Surgenor 214 posts

Thank you so much for adding “Lost in thought” to your feature page, Tori………such an honour. And congratulations to all the artists who’s work has been featured here. A collection of great talent.

Kathie Nichols Kathie Nichols 3734 posts

Thanks for the feature Tori and congrats to everyone whose work has been featured…….beautiful!!!

Elaine Teague Elaine Teague 3265 posts

Thanks so much Tori for featuring and faving my work. Congratulations to all featured here.

Along a Country Lane by Elaine Teague

AngieDavies AngieDavies 721 posts

Thanks so much Tori for including my rose, Softly On A Summer Breeze, to this wonderful gallery of work!!! A beautiful selection of works! Congrats to all featured artists and photographers!!!

Softly On A Summer Breeze by AngieDavies

JRGarland JRGarland 2566 posts

Incredible artworks, Tori!! You went above and beyond the call of duty with this one. Super congrats everyone on a job well done!!

Art-by-Renate Art-by-Renate 65 posts

Thank you so much for being featured here amongst all this beautiful work…..

Melange de couleur….. by Art-by-Renate

kindangel kindangel 423 posts

A special thank you so very much for featuring my image “The walk in spring park” !!!Congratulations to all the artists whose work has been featured !!!!

WhiteDove Studio kj gordon WhiteDove Stud... 1144 posts

Congrats to all the fine talented artists…. Honored to be here… Aloha

Somewhere On A Hill Top In Puerto Rico by WhiteDove Studio kj gordon

Friendship by Michelle Tracey

Highland Cow by Veikko Suikkanen

Smiling by Jane mcainsh

Let color bring you smiles as you walk lifes many miles by Donuts

Life’s a Stage by liesbeth

Australian Backyard – Series No.2 by Belinda “BillyLee” NYE

Foggy Lake Matheson………..New Zealand by Imi Koetz

Paris Street by John Rivera

Last Light in Chestertown by Adam Northam

Canada Goose ~ Portrait After Preening by Laurie Minor

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait