Theme Thursday Feature Friday - Featured member *CTheWorld*

Your favourite work, either featured or forgotten! Just add your work or join in the theming game!

DAMIENNE BINGHAM 18th - 19th August 2011.

ellismorleyphto ellismorleyphto 6338 posts

This week’s Featured Member is Damienne Bingham,

Damienne has been a member since September 2010 and has some fantastic work in her portfolio.

Damienne is involved in many groups, always giving support to fellow Bubblers and generally being friendly and fun. She also has her digital portfolio here which is well worth a look!

This is her 1st time playing Theme Thursday – Feature Friday and I look forward to all the other feature theme possibilities in her work for when she wants to play again!!

Anyway, please take some time to congratulate Damienne, have a look at her featured work and her portfolio and enjoy this permanent tribute to her game this week! :-)

Theme Thursday 18th August 2011

Theme: Random Beauty. Is it any wonder, looking at Damienne’s portfolio that she is able to find beautiful things all over? I feel honoured that she would name the theme as Random Beauty though and not just “Random photos”. :-P

Please note: All themes are based on works from my portfolio. The folder name changes with each player, as does the content… please click the cover image below for the current theme!!

Feature Friday 19th August 2011

Group Avatar of the week:

Colour Of Life XXXII
by Damienne Bingham

Image of the Week

Colour Of Life XXVIII
by Damienne Bingham

TOP LINE WORKS ALL BY DAMIENNE BINGHAM 2nd line feature details can be seen here

Damienne Bingham Damienne Bingham 311 posts

Oh my gosh, wow that looks so beautiful. And again I’m feeling really spoiled. Thank you so much!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait