The World As We See It , Or As We Missed It.

current photography , poems , thoughts , art as we see it or as we go back to see what we missed the first time around.

The World As We See It , or as we missed it Feature Gallery ~ March 2015

JRGarland JRGarland 2565 posts

Awesome features super congrats everyone!!

Margaret Stevens Margaret Stevens 2570 posts

Thank you for including my picture with the other lovely featured images!

Marie Sharp Marie Sharp 15520 posts

Thank you so much for including “Cherish The Children” in these features! Congratulations to all the featured members!

autumnwind autumnwind 11711 posts

Awesome features, congrats to all!!!

Evita Evita 17427 posts

Beautiful selections… Thank you for including one of my works among them… Congratulations to my fellow featured artists! ☺♥

The Last Beauties Of Summer by Evita
lynn carter lynn carter 925 posts

well done all xx

Owed To Nature Owed To Nature 1235 posts

Wonderful honor and gallery of Features to enjoy… Thank you so very much Corri for including Brothers in Stripes in this lovely gallery. Many congratulations to all the Artists featured!

BlueMoonRose BlueMoonRose 1135 posts

Thank you so much for including my picture in this splendid gallery, Corri. Congratulations to all featured artists!

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 8438 posts

Congratulations to all!

Corri Gryting Gutzman Corri Gryting ... 9922 posts

Features for March 17-31, 2015

Please join us in congratulating the artists of the last featured works for March! Be sure to scroll down. We have multiple sets today. I was trying to catch up in the older pages for things I’ve been wanting to feature, and hadn’t been able to do it yet. Enjoy!

PS: Apologies. Many of these have been featured since March 17, but as my internet connection was intermittent and almost non-existent and due to some other factors, I did not get the banners posted. I am putting March 17-31 together so that all of you have a chance to comment and post your featured works in this section of the gallery that displays your work. Thank you for your understanding.

Features for March 17, 2015

Features for March 24, 2015

Features for March 31, 2015

You can find links to these features in our featured works gallery. Click here for the Featured Gallery for the group and use the numbers below the images to page back through the gallery to previous feature sets.

Please sign our guestbook by posting a comment. If you are featured, we welcome you to post your image and/or a link if you know how.

This can seem a little tricky, but here is a guide to show you how to add the framed images, and here is a guide to show you how to make the images clickable. If you need more information, there are more journal articles here.

NOTE: The methods on these links show how to post your image as a framed print or any of the products.
If you want just the image, you will need to go into “Manage Works”. Find the one you want, and right click on its thumbnail.
If you are in Google Chrome, use the “Copy Image URL” option to capture the image address and then use the rest of the steps as described above.

It will look like this:

Besides the ! (exclamation) at the beginning and at the end, you will have to change 60×60 to 800×800.
Then you also need to change the image from trimmed to full. Find the t nearest to the .jpg at the end of the line, and change it to an f.
See the example below and then go back over the articles posted in the links above if you need further instruction.

PS Host Note: Red Bubble changed something. The only way that I can see to get the image in now is to get the URL from its thumbnail in on the feature page or from in your portfolio. I will write up new directions when I can, but it’s a bit different for each browser. If you capture the image URL from a thumbnail, you will have to change the t that is near the .jpg to an f and change 60×60 to 800×800 so it will show full size.

PS Host Note 2: Be very careful not to put any spaces anywhere. For instance, 800 x800 won’t work. It has to be 800×800.

Thank you all for all you do for the group.

trish725 trish725 4894 posts

Congratulations to you all :)

Awesome features!! Super congrats everyone!!

ctheworld ctheworld 7758 posts

What a pleasure to see several of my works included! Thank you so much, and congratulations to everyone!

Awesome congrats everyone!!!

goddarb goddarb 2120 posts

Thank-you so much, Corri for the lovely images selected for features!! Thank-you very much as well for choosing one of mine! I’ll post it below. Congratulations, everyone – your work is beautiful and so worthy of being featured!! (March 31, 2015)

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 8438 posts

Cori, thank you very much for those many wonderful features of my work!
I’m very honored!!! Thanks again!

SherriOfPalmSprings Sherri Nicholas- SherriOfPalmSp... 2788 posts

Thank you so so much for featuring my
I am here…..
Prayer Mountain
Bouquet of Love, Faith, Peace,
Believe
As The World Turns to Peace
Here kitty kitty
I am so thrilled and I thank you so so much Corri, this made my day and I so so appreciate it. honored, thrilled and happy.
Sherri
Big hugg

Susan Werby Susan Werby 2532 posts

So wonderful to see so many featured artworks, Corri!!! Congratulations to everyone included here- superb work!!! I am so very thrilled to be here, Corri, with my A Touch of Grass! Thank you! Oh and one more- Red Door! Wow!!!

A Touch of Grass by Susan Werby

Red Door by Susan Werby

Wow, so many fabulous features, congratulations everyone! Thank you dear Corri for this beautiful honor! xxxxxxx♥

Heather Friedman Heather Friedman 1552 posts

So many amazing images! I am SO honored to have three of mine included.WOW! Thanks so much!

WhiteDove Studio kj gordon WhiteDove Stud... 1140 posts

mahalo for the honor .congrats to all………..aloha

Totally awesome, super congrats everyone on a job well done!!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait