The World As We See It , Or As We Missed It.

current photography , poems , thoughts , art as we see it or as we go back to see what we missed the first time around.

The World As We See It , or as we missed it Feature Gallery ~ March 2015

Corri Gryting Gutzman Corri Gryting ... 9924 posts

*March 1, 2015

Please join us in congratulating the artists of today’s featured works!

You can find links to these features in our featured works gallery. Click here for the Featured Gallery for the group and use the numbers below the images to page back through the gallery to previous feature sets.

Please sign our guestbook by posting a comment. If you are featured, we welcome you to post your image and/or a link if you know how.

This can seem a little tricky, but here is a guide to show you how to add the framed images, and here is a guide to show you how to make the images clickable. If you need more information, there are more journal articles here.

NOTE: The methods on these links show how to post your image as a framed print or any of the products.
If you want just the image, you will need to go into “Manage Works”. Find the one you want, and right click on its thumbnail.
If you are in Google Chrome, use the “Copy Image URL” option to capture the image address and then use the rest of the steps as described above.

It will look like this:

Besides the ! (exclamation) at the beginning and at the end, you will have to change 60×60 to 800×800.
Then you also need to change the image from trimmed to full. Find the t nearest to the .jpg at the end of the line, and change it to an f.
See the example below and then go back over the articles posted in the links above if you need further instruction.

PS Host Note: Red Bubble changed something. The only way that I can see to get the image in now is to get the URL from its thumbnail in on the feature page or from in your portfolio. I will write up new directions when I can, but it’s a bit different for each browser. If you capture the image URL from a thumbnail, you will have to change the t that is near the .jpg to an f and change 60×60 to 800×800 so it will show full size.

PS Host Note 2: Be very careful not to put any spaces anywhere. For instance, 800 x800 won’t work. It has to be 800×800.

Thank you all for all you do for the group.

kalaryder kalaryder 21817 posts

A lovely selection, congratulations to everyone

su2anne su2anne 1557 posts

a delightful selection Corri
thank you everyone for sharing your inspiring work!
x suzanne:))

Poete100 Poete100 2918 posts

Thank you for my feature and congratulations to everyone for their features!!!!!

JRGarland JRGarland 2571 posts

Awesome features, super congrats everyone!!

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 9785 posts

Congratulations to all on your features Nicely done and presented by all ..Nice viewing and selections…Thank you Corrie for featuring two of my works
i am thrilled to receive this ty kindly hugs

goddarb goddarb 2120 posts

Thank-you, Corri, for the lovely gallery of features! Thank-you also for including one of mine! Congratulations everyone – your work is inspiring and beautiful!!

AngieDavies AngieDavies 731 posts

A lovely gallery of features! Thanks so much for including Through The Meadow! Congrats to all featured artists!

ctheworld ctheworld 7766 posts

Thank you so much for the feature, and CONGRATULATIONS to everyone!

trish725 trish725 4959 posts

Congratulations to you all. Beautiful works :)

Marie Sharp Marie Sharp 15553 posts

I so appreciate the honor of being featured in this wonderful group! Congratulations to all the other featured members!

autumnwind autumnwind 11987 posts

Fabulous features, congratulations to everyone!! Thank you so much Corri for the awesome honor of my two features!
So grateful! : )))) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx♥

WhiteDove Studio kj gordon WhiteDove Stud... 1169 posts

Honored to be here….aloha

Sandra Foster Sandra Foster 2183 posts

Congratulations to all featured. Corri thanks for including my Flowers For Ruby Photo Collage

Ginny York Ginny York 6803 posts

Corri….thank you so much for the 2 features. :)) I’m thrilled to see these two included. :)))))

In My Easter Bonnet
and

Goin’ For A Ride

Congratulations to everyone!!!

Susan Werby Susan Werby 2532 posts

Superb collection of features, Corri!!! Congratulations everyone!!!! I am thrilled to have two of mine included-thanks Corri!!!!

Silence of Snow by Susan Werby

Fantasy in White by Susan Werby

Evita Evita 17563 posts

Beautiful works…Thank you for including my work….. Congratulations to my fellow featured artists!

Big Sister – Little Sister by Evita

Spiritinme Spiritinme 685 posts

Thank you!

Corri Gryting Gutzman Corri Gryting ... 9924 posts

*March 9, 2015

Please join us in congratulating the artists of today’s featured works!

You can find links to these features in our featured works gallery. Click here for the Featured Gallery for the group and use the numbers below the images to page back through the gallery to previous feature sets.

Please sign our guestbook by posting a comment. If you are featured, we welcome you to post your image and/or a link if you know how.

This can seem a little tricky, but here is a guide to show you how to add the framed images, and here is a guide to show you how to make the images clickable. If you need more information, there are more journal articles here.

NOTE: The methods on these links show how to post your image as a framed print or any of the products.
If you want just the image, you will need to go into “Manage Works”. Find the one you want, and right click on its thumbnail.
If you are in Google Chrome, use the “Copy Image URL” option to capture the image address and then use the rest of the steps as described above.

It will look like this:

Besides the ! (exclamation) at the beginning and at the end, you will have to change 60×60 to 800×800.
Then you also need to change the image from trimmed to full. Find the t nearest to the .jpg at the end of the line, and change it to an f.
See the example below and then go back over the articles posted in the links above if you need further instruction.

PS Host Note: Red Bubble changed something. The only way that I can see to get the image in now is to get the URL from its thumbnail in on the feature page or from in your portfolio. I will write up new directions when I can, but it’s a bit different for each browser. If you capture the image URL from a thumbnail, you will have to change the t that is near the .jpg to an f and change 60×60 to 800×800 so it will show full size.

PS Host Note 2: Be very careful not to put any spaces anywhere. For instance, 800 x800 won’t work. It has to be 800×800.

Thank you all for all you do for the group.

goddarb goddarb 2120 posts

Lovely selection of features, Corri! Congratulations all your wonderful featured artists! Your work is outstanding and beautiful!!

Vickie Emms Vickie Emms 5011 posts

Wonderful selection, big size does it for me!!

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 9785 posts

Congratulations to all Nicely done and presentd by all..Nice viewing and selections..Thank you Corri for featuring three of my works i am thrilled to receive this ty kindly hugs MARCH 11-2015

http://www.redbubble.com/people/rapture777/work...

Robert Armitage Robert Armitage 365 posts

Another super feature Corri, thanks for including my image :))

Another super feature Corri, thanks for including my image :))

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait