The RedBubble Tarot

A collection of artists illustrating the Tarot Deck

The List!

Rossman72 Rossman72 93 posts

Okay – I finally have everyone locked in. Here is the list of people who are contributing to the RedBubble Tarot Project. Feel free to introduce yourselves and check out some of your fellow contributors works.

0. The Fool – Caanan
I. The MagicianManolya F
II. The High PriestessThickBlackOutline
III. The EmpressLynette Shelley
IV. The Emperor – Anita Inverarity
V. The HierophantYanmos
VI. The Lovers – Chelsea Greene Lewyta
VII. The Chariot – Simon Sherry
VIII. Strength, or Fortitude – Chelsgus
IX. The HermitFixtape
X. Wheel of Fortune – Pareeerica
XI. JusticeSturstein
XII. The Hanged ManYvette Bell
XIII. Death – Chris Wahl
XIV. Temperance – Matthew Dunn
XV. The Devil – Scott Robinson
XVI. The TowerRoss Robinson
XVII. The Star – RubyRed
XVIII. The Moon – Rhys McDonald
XIX. The SunZomboy
XX. The Last Judgement – Koukei
XXI. The WorldCatrinarno

Thank you all again so much for taking part in this. I am very excited and cannot wait to see the final deck all here together. Good luck!

Ross

Lynnette Shelley Lynnette Shelley 639 posts

Thanks for posting the list. I can’t wait to see some of these. I started a sketch for this tonight and I’ll see if I can’ t post some WIPs if all goes well…… I’ll link them here as it progresses….

Sturstein Sturstein 405 posts

Holy crap! You actually managed to con Chris Wahl into joining this little shindig! You’ve got some smooth moves, Ross.

Actually, everyone I approached was quite enthusiastic. I only had two people say no but that was only because they were too busy. I just hope everyone’s still as enthusiastic now as when I asked…

chelsgus chelsgus 52 posts

Still enthusiastic!!!
Have made a start – need to get my skates on and finish it!

Anita Inverarity Anita Inverarity 4172 posts

Fantastic !! So honoured to be included in this- you got some group going. I hope to get started soon :)) x

I, too, have made a start. Just wanted to leave it a few days so I can see it with fresh eyes and fix all those penciling errors ;)

Simon Sherry Simon Sherry 1563 posts

Going to be a little while for me – planning for a certain other project has been eating up my free time. Hopefully I can get a WIP up in the next couple of weeks once I’ve done a bit of research.

Pretty nice list of peoples BTW – good company to keep.

Cheers
Si

Si, are you sure you want to spoil the surprise by posting WIP shots?

Maybe just a little sneaky peeky?

Simon Sherry Simon Sherry 1563 posts

Will see what I can do – only really feeling I’ve gotten back in the groove art-wise recently, and I’m keen to get this moving, so hopefully soon!

fixtape fixtape 28 posts

Mine’s in finally progress!

fixtape fixtape 28 posts

Strike that reverse it.

Mine is finally in progress!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait