The Picture of Scripture (closed temp.)

Merging Art with Scriptural Inspirational Messages

New challenge results are now in!!!

vigor vigor 10296 posts

Please congratulate your fellow members in The Picture of Scripture for the beautiful works that were submitted for this feature.
I do have to say that the voting was very weak. If you would like to have continued challenges please let me know because this challenge brought in only 4 votes.

Congrats to our winner~My Sheep Hear My Voice by Samantha Higgs

My Sheep Hear My Voice
by Samantha Higgs

Congrats to the top 10 winners!

A Special Peace – John 14:27
by Diane Hall

Under the Shadow – Psalm 91:1
by JLOPhotography

A good name-Prv 22:1
by vigor

And He Will Raise You Up
by lorilee

Teddy bear card-Psalm 145:17
by hummingbirds

I know that my Redeemer liveth…
by WalnutHill

Zeal for Your Word (wolverine)
by dosankodebbie

dosankodebbie dosankodebbie 109 posts

I’m sorry to hear the voting was so low. I am online almost every day however briefly, and I think I catch most of the announcements about challenges, but once in a while I still miss some. Now many of the groups refuse submissions of works that are more than 6 months old, and I can’t produce new work fast enough to be as involved as I once was. I always try to vote even when I don’t submit, as long as I catch the announcement.

Samantha Higgs Samantha Higgs 49 posts

I’m sorry to hear the voting was low, I’ve been away a lot this month due to family illness but I do like to vote if I’m around.

Diane Hall Diane Hall 103 posts

Thanks for all you do Viv to keep this group running smoothly! Congrats to all!

WalnutHill WalnutHill 43 posts

Votes for all!
:)
Jan

JLOPhotography JLOPhotography 35 posts

Thank you so much! I am truly honoured to have an image among these, and appreciate the votes and kind words! It is a great encouragement to me.

I try to participate in as many competitions as possible, and vote in all the ones I know about (even when I’m not in them). This is a hobby of mine, and I so wish to get God’s Word out there through these images, but time doesn’t allow me to produce as many images as I’d like. I’m in as many as I can be. I hope more people get involved. To me, it’s a lot of fun, and a great joy to see all the many beautiful works of art that are displayed here. I wish I had more time!

And I really do appreciate the time and work you put into the groups here at Redbubble, Vivian. I know it’s a lot of hard work for you. Thank you so much for all you do!

Blessings!

Janice

hummingbirds hummingbirds 679 posts

All are beautiful entries! Unfortunately, we have been away, so did not have the opportunity to vote. Congratulations to Samantha on her challenge win!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait