The Great Outdoors/ Limit 2 per day!!!

Landscape Photography only (emphasis on LAND please)-Nothing Made by Man

FEATURES ARE UP FOR THE WEEK OF 07/30/2012 IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS GROUP!

linmarie linmarie 2120 posts

Congratulations to our featured art works this week of water reflections… mirrored images..
Wow.. they are all amazing and inspirational!
All works are click able to go to its page to leave your comments.. and please leave your comments here also!
We wish everyone a week filled with peace, love, light and inspiration!
♥linmarie and ♥tori

Please do not forget about our…. In your face challenge….. still time to join in on the fun!! 8 days left to enter…..
challenge is here

Symmetry by Hans Bax

WATER LILLY REFLECTION by Magaret Meintjes

BGSPhoto BGSPhoto 208 posts

Truly excellent selections. Congratulations to all artists.

ctheworld ctheworld 7449 posts

Congratulations everyone! A sincere thanks to the hosts for including my work, I’m honored to be among such great work!

Bob Christopher Bob Christopher 7 posts

Hi linmarie…Thank you very much for featuring my image “Mount Rundle Reflection” in the “In the Great Outdoors” Group site. I appreciate it very much…Cheers Bob

John Butler John Butler 160 posts

Thanks for this Feature Linmarie. It is certainly an honor to be featured, among the works of these very talented artists. Thanks, again. John B

Magriet Meintjes Magriet Meintjes 4045 posts

Wow! What a brilliant collection! Thank you so much for the honour to be part of such beauty! Congrats to all fellow members, stunning work and well deserved features!

Bob Christopher Bob Christopher 7 posts

Thank you for featuring my image in the Great Outdoors Group site. I appreciate it very much. Congratulations to the other members featured her…Cheers Bob

tori yule tori yule 8194 posts

Beautiful gallery, Linmarie.
Congratulations to all the featured artists!

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 8551 posts

Congratulations to all!

Damon Colbeck Damon Colbeck 8 posts

Thank you for the feature!.

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait