The COMPACT GROUP 1/24 Small compact cameras with fixed lens, NO DSLR?Mobile Phones Cameras. NO compact with interchangable lens please. Camera make please

For people who use a Small Compact Digital or Compact Film Point & Shoot Camera *with fixed lens* No DSLR,Bridge Cameras,Mobile phones Please, Camera Make must be added!

Featured Works for MAY '13

Pamela Jayne Smith Pamela Jayne S... 1772 posts

Here we are in May – not very spring like here at the moment but with the event of a 2 day week next week maybe the weather will come and join us! Here’s the first Features of the month for you :)

Doorway to the Dharma King Pavilion
by TonyCrehan

Spring Flowers in the city
by Lee d’Entremont

End of Days
by LinneaJean

An ocean of Grape Hyacinth
by Susan S. Kline

Morning Walk
by trish725

Splash!
by Vicki Spindler

Seagull
by AuntDot

oops
by annet goetheer

A Festival of Colour,Floriade,Canberra,Australia.
by kaysharp

The many spires of Cologne Dome.
by Lilian Marshall

Looking up
by Maria1606

Dandelion
by Hannah Fenton-Williams

3rd May ’13

Lee d'Entremont Lee d'Entremont 4510 posts

They are all so Wonderul! Congratulations to all featured artists!
Thank You So Much Pamela for choosing one of mine! I’m Honored to be among these Amazing Artists!

Karen  Betts Karen Betts 3482 posts

Great selection of works featured this week.

Maria1606 Maria1606 167 posts

Beautiful images!!! Thank you for including one of my pics. Congratulations to all!

Vicki Spindler (VHS Photography) Vicki Spindler... 7746 posts

Congratulations to all!!!!! Thank you so much for including my image ‘Splash’!!!! :)))))))))) x x x

Pamela Jayne Smith Pamela Jayne S... 1772 posts

Well here we are so near to the end of May – a thoroughly wet May here – we have had about 4 days of sunshine and maybe about 5 dry days during this whole month! But never mind it is ONLY rain!! Here are this weeks and the final selections of May for you!

Red and white looking down
by Carol Dumousseau

Purple
by Maria1606

Monastic Life
by vaggypar

Alpine Dawn
by Kasia-D

Sunrise on the Cooper Creek
by Tim Coleman

Afon Dwyfor & Tremadoc Bay
by wiggyofipswich

Springtime at Batemans
by mikebov

Hanging Out In L.A.
by waddleudo

Rustic Encounter
by suzannem73

Sisyphus
by Nikolay Semyonov

Stairway to heaven
by Peter Zentjens

Rusty gate, Rome, Italy
by buttonpresser

So there we have them! Please do enjoy and comment :) And here’s to a warmer June for some of us!!

30th May ’13

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait