Tell It Like It Is - one image per day

unmanipulated images of excellence

Features. March 1, 2012.

Maree Cardinale Maree Cardinale 1798 posts

Hello everybody.
Today’s features. People – young, old, various races, various languages, clothes, viewpoints, raison d’être… all people, like us, just like us.
I hope you enjoy today’s selection and take a little time to spread some love.
Kind regards
Maree

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
If any of MY images meet the requirements and are included in the display, rest assured they WILL NOT BE FEATURED.

JohnDSmith JohnDSmith 3400 posts

Beautiful selection,….congratulation to all the featured artist,…

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1073 posts

Glorious features !Congratulations to all Artists whom have images Featured in this wonderful selection!

Werner Padarin Werner Padarin 974 posts

people make for interesting studies – this is a beaut collection – congratulations to the photographers – great shots

shimschoot shimschoot 33 posts

Congratulations to everyone!

iiman iiman 54 posts

once again… some truly stunning creativity that really does tell it like it is.
Thank you again for my… ermmm feature… even tho it was me lol.

patcheah patcheah 871 posts

Love the selection of so many different cultures ,ages and activities of everyday people.
Congratulations to all artists!
Thank you very much for including my images , deeply honoured.

Pat

kchamula kchamula 70 posts

these are really great photos – all beautifully taken. thank you for the feature – i feel honoured to be in the company! very very congratulations to the other featured photographers!

Jari Hudd Jari Hudd 19 posts

Congratulations to all featured artists!!! Great selection Maree and thank you for choosing one of mine images. I’m very honoured!

vaggypar vaggypar 12890 posts

WOW !!! Amazing Selection Maree …!!!!!!!

cjcphotography cjcphotography 1597 posts

Wonderful selections Maree !! Congraulations to all the talented Members………….Chris ☺

ellamental ellamental 138 posts

Thank you For including me with such amazing talent !! Made my whole week!!

Kris Montgomery Kris Montgomery 260 posts

Love the theme… love the choices… totally chuffed to have two of mine included. Thanks heaps Maree, and congrats to all others featured :))

Ana Belaj Ana Belaj 7697 posts

Congratulations to all featured artist and thanks for including one of mine!

Deborah Downes Deborah Downes 1062 posts

Thanks so much for featuring “Keepsake Moment”, Maree, and congratulations to all the other featured artists.

autumnwind autumnwind 8157 posts

OMG!!! I’m so excited to see her featured and so BIG!!! THANK YOU MAREE!!!! CONGRATS TO ALL FEATURED ARTISTS, IT IS AN HONOR TO BE AMONG YOU! XOXOXOXXOXOXOXXOOXOXXOXO

Brenda Dahl Brenda Dahl 139 posts

Whoo Hoo. I am sooo very thrilled and totally Jazzed for everyone of you that have been chosen today. I am so happy to be among such wonderful artist that were chosen as well. I would just like to congratulate EVERYONE for such superb work…..Great Job everybody~!

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 10188 posts

March 1-2012

☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ ˚ .ღ 。
/▌˛˚ღ •˚ ˚…just sprinkling a little Love on your page. ~♥~˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ ˛ ˚♥ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღCongratulations to all wonderful pictures and selections Nicely done and presented by all in this wonderful group.I am honoured and thrilled to have received a feature on this precious dolphin and my neice entitled OUR LAST KISS Thank you for all you do within this group making it special for us all hugs.
RAPTURE777

Evita Evita 15924 posts

Thank you so much for including my image No One There among such beautiful works !!!!
Congratulations to my fellow featured artists !!!!! ☺♥

Karen E Camilleri Karen E Camilleri 167 posts
Such a fabulous & interesting collection Maree, my congratulations to all the artists featured here I am very honoured to be amongst you !!
© Joe  Beasley IPA © Joe Beasley... 3915 posts

Thanks and my congratulations to all the artists featured

Ladymoose Ladymoose 993 posts

Wonderful collection of features. Thank you so much for selecting mine too:-)

Thomas Eggert Thomas Eggert 339 posts

Beautiful collection Maree….Congrats to all the artists..!!!!!

linaji linaji 6564 posts

Oh my Maree, this is sublime to be amongst such great art and artists, I feel blessed, thank you and to all the wonderful Co Creators… CONGRATS!

Naomi Cutler Naomi Cutler 10 posts

Thankyou for featuring my work amongst some amazing and inspiring work, congrats to everyone else featured :D