Special Moments

This group requires a hosting team. If you are interested in hosting this group, you can find out more here : https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us/articles/202270959-Groups-on-Redbubble

FEATURES ARE UP FOR THE WEEK OF 11/21/2011 IN SPECIAL MOMENTS GROUP!!

linmarie linmarie 2102 posts

CONGRATULATIONS to our featured art pieces and their captors/creators.. this weeks theme I chose is one of my favorites to do.. because it gives us so much diversity.. thats right,, “THE ONE WORD TITLES”..
sometimes less is more.. and one word said it all for these amazing visions these artists captured and shared with us.. take a look, think about the one word title, and now look at the image and let it sink in………………………….wow.. pretty powerful stuff right???

Well I think so and thats.. just my opinion,, so in a group about SPECIAL MOMENTS,, when you can capture a moment and say it in one word.. I feel you are truly a visionary and artist… CONGRATULATIONS again from me to you!♥♥♥linmarie♥♥♥

Please come by and congratulate your fellow members on their well deserved features, or just say thank you for your feature and read what others have to say about your feature…

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL… eat, drink, be merry,, and most of all be thankful,, I know I am♥ see you all next week, same time, same place!

“Scattered by vigor”
“DIGNITY by Aritheeagle”
“Purification by Evita”
“Enthusiasm by Adrian Paul”
“Faith by vikram sharma”
“Solitary by Damienne Bingham”
“Safe by Gina Ruttle (Whalegeek)”
“Happy by Chloe Price”
“Reflection by olivia art”
“Alone by Shiva77”
“EMBRACE by Bonnie coad”
“CAMOUFLAGED by Ginny York”

Chloe Price Chloe Price 1 post

Thank you! :)

vigor vigor 10247 posts

Such a lovely collection linmarie. I am honored to be chosen among them. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Ginny York Ginny York 6813 posts

I like your visions about a one word title linmarie. I agree with you….that is great stuff! Thanks so much for including my image among all your choices. They really are awesome!
Congratulations to all featured.
I hope everyone has a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving. :))

Gina Ruttle  (Whalegeek) Gina Ruttle (... 82 posts

Thank you for including my work in this wonderful collection of images! Happy Thanksgiving to all! Gobble Gobble…:-)) G

Bonnie coad Bonnie coad 56 posts

Sandra Moore Sandra Moore 1412 posts

congrats to all featured!

Damienne Bingham Damienne Bingham 311 posts

Lovely selection of work, thank you so much for including me in this! Congratulations to everyone involved!

vikram sharma vikram sharma 14 posts

thx very much to choose my work with wonderful art work !! congrates to all grt artists :)

Tamara  Kaylor Tamara Kaylor 562 posts

Awesome selections Linmarie! Congratulations to the featured artists ; )

Marie Sharp Marie Sharp 15238 posts

Excellent features! Congratulations to everyone!

Evita Evita 16267 posts

Wonderful selections Linmarie, thank you so much for including my Purification image!!!
Congratulations to all my fellow featured artists !!! ☺♥

Damienne Bingham Damienne Bingham 311 posts

Wow those are some really beautiful images – what a great selection of work! Thanks for including me amongst them!

virginian virginian 12874 posts

Nice theme – great images – congrats to all!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait