Solo Exhibition

Artist solo exhibitions, juried invitational exhibitions, and workshops

First Juried Invitational Exhibition presented by Solo Exhibition

maxy maxy 17347 posts

LOL!!!! :-) SEe you there!!!

Anna Shaw Anna Shaw 7362 posts

I thought that I had lost the plot completely!! See you at 17.00 hrs.
xx

JanelleMcKain JanelleMcKain 54 posts

What a fabulous effort from Frannie and all…
so very honored to have my drawing in this show.
Congrats to each and every artist on exhibit, I plan to travel round the gallery maybe 10-20 times before I am finished. So don’t mind me…:)

maxy maxy 17347 posts

Oh dear!!!! …er…..you’re at the wrong Juried Exhibition – this is/was the first one……. that one is done…. want you to go here:

Lots of stuff is happening in the 2nd exhibition (April)!!! 2nd Exhibition. See you there! :D

Kymie Kymie 887 posts

Congratulations to all the winners, the work is just amazing – I had so much fun being a part of this, it was wonderful. Thank you so much, obviously a lot of work and preparation goes into it and ‘WE’ got so much out of it – wonderful wonderful work everyone who helped put this all together and those who participated – it was fabulous fun :-))))))

maxy maxy 17347 posts

LOL!!! oh boy this has been getting attention!!! LOL!!! ….er…. …..you’re at the wrong Juried Exhibition – this is/was the first one……. that one is done…. want you to go here:

Lots of stuff is happening in the 2nd exhibition (April)!!! 2nd Exhibition. See you there! :D

Kymie Kymie 887 posts

LOL I know I know LOL, I figured it out and reposted there – blond moment, thank you

Mieke Boynton Mieke Boynton 2552 posts

oops! I did the same thing! Off to the other one, now… silly me…

marcwellman2000 marcwellman2000 339 posts

wonderful

maxy maxy 17347 posts

Sojie 3 is coming soon – just NOT HERE….!!!! It’s at: Here !!!

F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 37048 posts

Thanks, Maxy!! Wow! :D

@Marc!!!

LeeHiller LeeHiller 59 posts

I stand in awe before glorious congregation of thought provoking and inspirational artistic talent.

loiteke loiteke 1236 posts

This is a fantastic presentation, so well done and so professional. Thank you for all your effort

Meeli, thank you so much. This was our first SoJie (Solo’s Juried Invitational Exhibiton) and it was a hit.

It means so much that you are an active and involved member, here. Thank you!

Qnita Qnita 5511 posts

Wow!! What have I missed all these months!!

March 2010, @Qnita, our first one!

:D

ArtChances ArtChances 268 posts

Beautiful exhibit Frannie, so sorry I’m just now seeing it … Congratulations to all the artist .

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait