Solo Exhibition

Artist solo exhibitions, juried invitational exhibitions, and workshops

Bernard Lacoque's Retrospective - Permanent Gallery

F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 37004 posts

Speaking of berries, berries go great with chocolate!

Chocolate muffins :))

Little face – Bernard lacoque
by Bernard Lacoque

indian ink, acrylic on listing paper

Faces – Bernard Lacoque
by Bernard Lacoque

acrylic, indian ink, on listing paper

Little face black and white – Bernard Lacoque
by Bernard Lacoque

acrylic, indian ink on listing paper

This completes the 12 Featured works for Monday, February 8, 2010.

We will post new features each day!

Additionally, between the daily features, your hosts will post many other great works of Bernard Lacoque on each page, as the reception progresses. Feel free to post your favorite image and also comment on these works. Enjoy browsing the gallery!

Belinda "BillyLee" NYE (Printmaker) Belinda "Billy... 88 posts

Brilliant Exhibiton, enjoyed seeing Bernards work all together like that. BillyLee

bernard lacoque bernard lacoque 23 posts

Good morning everybody I am overwhelmed by what you put together Frannie – this is so breathtaking.

ArtLacoque ArtLacoque 909 posts

Oups – I am back again , didn’t want to write under Bernard’s account but it just happened – perhaps he showed that his spirit is with us today – I’m sure he is……………….so exciting.Ruth

LOL, Ruth! Well, I’ve posted both accounts as “Featured Members” and both avatars show on the home page of Solo, so there you go! Perfect. Welcome Bernard’s spirit and welcome Ruth. I had a feeling that you would peek in here early! :D

@Billy Lee Nye: Greetings Billy Lee! Great to see you in here. We have more, much more to post throughout the week. Thanks for being one of the first to visit!

Frannie you did a great job here, the banner is so beautiful, so meaningful for me – the colours he gave us , but how you put just those together shows how sensible you listen to his art , to him.

@Ruth, the first face absolutely speaks to me. It seemed like the perfect Grand Opening piece, the only one. It welcomes everyone with those beautiful eyes looking to the heavens for answers.

Tenderness…. and the next piece, you mention tenderness, too. Beautiful.

You like the banner? Oh, I’m so glad. Ruth, of course the banner is large on my computer (5000 × 3350 pixels) . Seeing these 4 together just … well, I was overcome at the incredible beauty of these 4 artworks, representing 4 subjects or themes running through Bernard’s work: The Face to Face confrontation, the Nude, Family or Mother and Child, and the Bird.

I just love the opening piece you have chosen, it is so much him – a young Bernard , opening the door to let us in his gallery and see his treasures. And the tenderness in his eyes – that’s totally true

I quickly have to take Naomi to school. I’ll be back in a short while

Come to Bernard Lacoque retrospective Solo Exhibition

Go here to learn how to put this banner on your RedBubble profile page.
5 Easy steps, illustrated.

Here I am again – more concentrated without a little voice asking all the time about this and that:))

@Vickie I am so glad you came in so early to say hi and show your fidelity to Bernard. I know how much connection was between you and I’m so grateful for your comments and bubblemails – very happy about the fact that you started again some watercolour work titled"face".

@ BillyLee Good morning and thank you to you too. I so appreciate your support for Bernard and his arts in your wonderful groups. Come back here, because what Frannie scheduled for this week is a daily new surprise – for me included, already today I’m overwhelmed.Say Hello to your sweet daughter Jade who knows my “faceman” as she said too.

@Frannie I’m ready for learning to move this gorgeous banner on the two accounts.

Okay, perfect timing. The tutorial link is up there, and I hope it’s easy to follow. Let me know.

ANY GUEST/FRIEND WHO WANTS TO POST THAT BANNER IN SUPPORT OF THIS SHOW, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AT THE TUTORIAL SITE, WHERE THE CODE FOR THE LINKED BANNER AND TEXT IS ALSO PROVIDED. THANK YOU!!! PLEASE POST AS IS, ONLY.

You did it! I see it! Good for you. Congratulations, Ruth. :D)

I’m smiling with glee at the banner at the top of the “ArtLacoque” profile. I look farther up, and who should be smiling at me smiling but Bernard! That was funny.

Frannie , you are the perfect teacher, your tutorial was so easy to follow that it’s quickly done for both profiles.

So much easier with pictures. Speaking of teaching, are you teaching today?

So I come back to what you said about the banner, that each painting in there represents a subject theme of Bernard. The Face to Face confrontation, the Nude, Mother and child (you include family) and the Birds. The way you planned this exposition week for us we will learn more about these subjects – I just love how this will get clear for Redbubblers, that it was finally these main subjects that are his important issues.
And he said to me " even if my NUDES are more beautiful, it is the FACES that I think are the work I urgently have to do and to show"

Yes, I have to go a bit later, there’s half an hour left until I will have to go. But it is not a long day, on Mondays I start the week softly – come back in my early afternoon to see what you celebrated here

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait