Solo Exhibition

Artist solo exhibitions, juried invitational exhibitions, and workshops

Anne-Marie Bokslag's Reception

F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 37030 posts

#Anne-Marie Bokslag

(amb1946)

Anne-Marie hosts or co-hosts the following groups:

1. ImageWriting (co-host)
    “We love putting words to a work of art, be it a photograph or a painting or any image that words can help define.”
  1. wild-nature (co-host)
    “A group dedicated to those who love the outdoors in images and words.”

Anne-Marie Bokslag Anne-Marie Bok... 624 posts

#Featured works

Northern Gannet
by Anne-Marie Bokslag
Missed
by Anne-Marie Bokslag
What’s Flying There????
by Anne-Marie Bokslag
Lapland Owl
by Anne-Marie Bokslag
Giants
by Anne-Marie Bokslag
XPRO version of Las Vegas…
by Anne-Marie Bokslag
Neighbours
by Anne-Marie Bokslag
Timeless
by Anne-Marie Bokslag
Got you ….
by Anne-Marie Bokslag
Carwash
by Anne-Marie Bokslag
Iguana
by Anne-Marie Bokslag
Like mother like daughter…
by Anne-Marie Bokslag

Welcome to my reception which is organized by Frannie. Thank you Frannie for doing all this work!

My name is Anne-Marie, I live in Haarlem in The Netherlands.

Travelling and photographing are two of my passions. I’ve actually lived all my life from one vacation to the next, from visiting one wonderful part of the world to my next possibility of doing so. My favorite subject is animals of all sorts (though lately it looks like I’m specialized in birds), since I really love animals. But I actually love shooting anything beautiful and/or special I come along.

I am a self-taught life-long photographer, though I took a course lately. I was a die-hard believer in film cameras, till I bought my first DSLR, Canon Rebel, in 2004 and started going digital. The endless possibilities (as well as the thousands of photos you can make, to choose from) got me hooked.

Northern Gannet:

Missed:

What’s flying there????:

Lapland Owl:

Giants:

XPRO version of Las Vegas by Night:

Neighbours:

Timeless:

Got You….:

Carwash:

Iguana:

Like mother like daughter:

Tara Lemana Tara Lemana 331 posts

Spectacular work Anne-Marie, really awesome!!! Congrats on the feature, well deserved!!!

Thank you very much Tara. As soon as I’m finished here I will go and check your page!

maxy maxy 17347 posts

WOW! Fantastic collection!! Huge congratulations on the features – beautiful!!

Elizabeth Rodriguez Elizabeth Rodr... 11032 posts

Anne Marie!. hi !.. wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. !.. truly works of intense stunning beauty.. the type that feels emotional immediately… and I am endeared also by your sense of humor with that giraffe.. how cool is that. ..

the love of the wild and the natural shows through in your photography. and it brings goosebumps to me:) .. outstanding stunning gallery .. and a world of adventures.. i love your work

oh. and thankyou for hosting those marvelous groups!!!! I am an image writer fan♥.. for sure.. and a lover of nature. ♥

F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 37030 posts

Anne-Marie, what a gorgeous exhibit of your work. The Lapland Owl portrait is so beautiful, I can hardly take my eyes off of it. I love animals, too, so these are real treasures.

Have a great vacation! Thank you for being part of this big Host Hullabaloo, all of January 2010!

Christian  Zammit Christian Zammit 465 posts

wow!!
nice nature photos!!

PhotosByG PhotosByG 1172 posts

Congratulations on being featured in the Host Hullabaloo for January. Your work is outstanding.

GiselaSchneider GiselaSchneider 1592 posts

Anne-Marie your images are wonderful! Animals photographed in the wild can be a challenge and they do not always cooperate. Your knowledge, skills and timing are reflected in the work you have posted. Beautiful captures!

mariart mariart 1459 posts

beautiful photos, the birds in flight are magnificent, and love those redwoods, wonderful images!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait