Solo Exhibition

Artist solo exhibitions, juried invitational exhibitions, and workshops

Inside Solo, vol 19 (Nov 20 2009) (locked)

F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 37030 posts

<< Windows: RIGHT-CLICK, “Save target as…”
Mac: CONTROL-CLICK, “Save link as”… or “Download linked file as…”
TO DOWNLOAD PDF
(7.3MB)

The link to the magazine is now live. Follow instructions to download the file by Right-Clicking or Control-Clicking (mac) on the Cover Image, top. Then read the file with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, available for all systems. Mac users may use Preview, instead.

If you simply click rather than right-click or control-click, it will probably load in your browser. In that case you will be staring at a blank page for about 1 minute while the helper app prepares to load it in your browser window. You can save from there, once it’s loaded. This takes a long time and is slower, once loaded, because everything is happening over the web, rather than on your desktop. Mac users who have Preview as their helper app: you won’t be able to navigate past page 1 with Preview on the web. If you save to your desktop, then Preview WILL navigate to other pages just fine.

PLEASE COME BACK AND LEAVE US FEEDBACK. It sure keeps us writers ‘going’, and the featured and solo artist like to read the comments, too, especially. THANK YOU!!!

Writers for this issue are, in order of appearance:
Mel Davies
Richard Sunderland
Elizabeth Bravo
F.A. Moore

Elizabeth Rodriguez Elizabeth Rodr... 11032 posts

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
thank yu !!!!!!!!.. I love these so much !!!!!!!!

You are so fast. LOL. I’m not ready yet…. :))

Elizabeth Bravo Elizabeth Bravo 5560 posts

Wow……..that cover is stunning. I have to go and see that piece!! Wonderful……can’t wait.

Karin Taylor Karin Taylor 3809 posts

wonderful!

maxy maxy 17347 posts

Ooooo it looks great!!! Can’t wait too!!!

natayo natayo 32 posts

looks wonderful and if my eyes do not deceive me it is truly an honor to be included- Thank you

©Janis Zroback ©Janis Zroback 8372 posts

Looking forward to it…

Bunny Clarke Bunny Clarke 3181 posts

Woo hoo! I love seeing these when they come out. :o)

Joanne  Bradley Joanne Bradley 203 posts

That cover image is so beautiful! Very romantic and Victorian in feeling as well as mysterious, who is she, and why does she look sooooo sad!
Another wonderful glimpse at an issue that holds so much promise! I can’t wait to peruse its pages!!!!

Elucidate Elucidate 191 posts

can’t wait to see it!

nishagandhi nishagandhi 218 posts

great magazine Frannie!!! and thanq so much for the mention of my homepage!!!!! congrats Dorina and others too!!!!!!!!!!! beautiful works

MelDavies MelDavies 275 posts

Stunning as usual Frannie, cheers. Mel

Yan Gao Yan Gao 20 posts

looks wonderful and if my eyes do not deceive me it is truly an honor to be included- Thank you

@Elizabeth, Maxy, Karin, Fred, Janis, Bunny, Joanne, and Jordan!! Thank you for dashing over to see the new issue. Sorry it wasn’t ready to download when you came the first time. Just finished the mailing notice.

@nishagandhi, you were the first here after the notices went out for download, congrats! :D And yes, it’s fun to celebrate the home page AGAIN!! with your friends and fans and fellow members, here at Solo. Congrats once more. That hand is great!

@MelDavies: Mel, thank you for your wonderful contributions to the magazine this week: Dorina Costras’ Inside Cover Story, Carlotta Peacock’s feature, and ArtPearl’s feature. Your insightful writing adds to the great mix of interest and talent represented by the magazine. I’m so thankful for you.

@yan gao: Hi yan! I do not believe that you were included in this issue.

But you’re new here at Solo. Give it time. I like your work.

We feature about 7-8 artists from the group each week, besides the artist having a solo exhibition that week.

Thank you very much for participating!

Erika . Erika . 245 posts

aww! Dorina!!! Congratulations on your solo Exhibition! Beautiful artwork my friend as always. :D
And congrats to the other artists in the issue as well!

Elizabeth Bravo Elizabeth Bravo 5560 posts

Oh, I don’t have time yet to LOOK, but I love that it’s a download and I don’t have to have wireless to have a look…….
I would also like to say a big congratulations to Dorina!!! WOW…….I can’t wait to really have a look at all of your wonderful pieces!!
Excellent job Frannie……I know it was a bit of burning the midnight oil for you this past week. Your hard work is so much appreciated!!

Elucidate Elucidate 191 posts

oh wow, i am happy out of my mind!
haven’t read it yet – am about to.#
thank you!
and congrats to everyone, especially dorina.

©Janis Zroback ©Janis Zroback 8372 posts

Wonderful issue as always…. a real treat for the eyes and the soul…

robpixaday robpixaday 3063 posts

WOWEEE Cover to cover fantabulessness….so much amazing art…neat and fascinating artists and info……….WONDERFUL!!!!!!
Congratulations to everyone featured and HOOORAY, FRannie, for another stellar issue!!!!!

Rajdev73 Rajdev73 7 posts

Excellent work, looks great and very well presented.

Joanne  Bradley Joanne Bradley 203 posts

As always a journey of discovery and a celebration of the visual arts! Congratulations on another great issue!

ArtPearl ArtPearl 567 posts

Thank you so much for the feature – I’m so honored. Thanks Mel for the interesting write up and thanks Frannie for running the magazine and the exhibitions, all very fascinating!
Pnina

JennyArmitage JennyArmitage 89 posts

This is a great little magazine. I love this issue.

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait