Solo Exhibition

Artist solo exhibitions, juried invitational exhibitions, and workshops

The Jay Taylor Gallery @ Solo Exhibition

F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 37030 posts

Congratulations, Jay, on your beautiful abstract art. I’ve separated the main styles into two feature sets. I love both!

Use the Easy Button to post your favorite images of the Artist.

It’s so simple and fun!

The product images you make with the Easy Button

AUTOMATICALLY LINK the image back to the artist.

Go to the comment page of an image you like and copy the comment page’s web address from
your browser window, then click the Easy Button here, and you’re off and running.
The rest is easy and mostly automated.

If you can copy and paste, you can do this. The tool does all the hard stuff for you.

The tool will even add the TITLE and ARTIST link CREDIT for you.
Just check the small checkbox near the bottom of the options.

LARGE IMAGES ARE RESERVED FOR YOUR SOLO HOSTS.

THEY REPRESENT WORKS “HUNG” BY THE GALLERY, FOR THE SOLO EXHIBITION.

You are encouraged to join in, with the easy button, because it links the image back to the artist,
but DO NOT post large works, or the entire comment will be deleted.

Welcome to Jay Taylor’s solo exhibition. Thank you for coming!

maxy maxy 17347 posts

The textures in your work are incredible – Iove love love the way it brings so much life into your design!!

maxy maxy 17347 posts

Now for a yummy!!! This is sooooo in that yumminess category….!

Randy Monteith Randy Monteith 203 posts

Jay your texture work is incredible and for me ! They are delicious in so many ways! I can see us doing a colaboration in the future!!! Love your work !! Keep it up!!

Randy

What a compliment to Jay, Randy! That’s fantastic.

Oh, Maxy, you’re killing me with these desserts. Strawberries and cream? Wow.

Jay, we’ll see you tomorrow!

Sara Moon Sara Moon 11 posts

This is a proud moment for me. My daughter, Jay is an extremely talented artist who’s very tactile art is so well worthy of this recognition. Thank you Frannie for the work you have done to present this exhibition, and thank you, Jay, for the pause you offer to the world in so many ways.

Jay Taylor Jay Taylor 225 posts

Good morning one and all :-)

You’ve done a wonderful job here, Frannie :-) I love the way you’ve captured the essence of my (far too many!) words and added your own very special insight in crafting the introduction here. THANK YOU! :-)

Maxy – you hit the nail on the head there – it’s all about that quality of “life” for me: when I open up to the creative process, I want to allow as much of it through as I possibly can :-) And strawberries and cream are one of my all-time favourites…typical English grrrrl, huh?! ;-)

Randy – thank you. That’s quite some compliment, mister ;-) Your work is absolutely awesome – pure digital wizardry! Wow!

Dad – BIG hugs to you. I love what you said here: you’ve brought a tear to my eye :-)

We thought the gallery wouldn’t be live until late this afternoon, so before we went to bed last night promised my lovely daughter a special pre-show walk-down-the-Thames-to-breakfast, so we could have some undivided together time before SoLO opened. I have to pop out now to honour that arrangement, but I’ll see you all later…!

THANKS AGAIN – THIS IS SO COOL! :-) xx Jay xx

hsien-ku hsien-ku 125 posts

your paintings are just divine! I love the moth-orchid the best! wow – just gorgeous.

DebraLee Wiseberg DebraLee Wiseberg 715 posts

Congrat’s Ms Jay on your Solo Exhibit! Stunning work…all so very unique! Well done.

Regards
Debra

Hi Debra Lee! Welcome to Jay’s solo!

Hi there Judith. Great of you to hop on over to Jay’s gallery and take in her show, early!

Robin Monroe Robin Monroe 190 posts

outstanding collection:)

maxy maxy 17347 posts

Yes!!!! Gorgeous!

The Moth Orchid
by Jay Taylor

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 5085 posts

Great textures and combinations of elements!

Thank you hsien-ku, DebraLee, Robin, and Cindy :-) And maxy – good choice on the matting and framing there – I like it!

Follow Your Heart
by Jay Taylor

What is written in the sidebar of this piece, Follow Your Heart, is very informative and interesting. I encourage all to go for a little read. :)

Welcome back, Jay!

Thank you, Maxy!

Good to see you, Robin, and Cyndy.

Ghost in the Machine
by Jay Taylor

Vitta Vitta 1135 posts

Magnificent Collection!!! Great Artist!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Hello, Vitta!

GittiArt GittiArt 300 posts

Hi Jay, congrats on this beautiful show …..FOLLOW YOUR HEART is my absolutely favourite so far …..bravo!!!

All the best for the Solo…GO FOR IT!!!:-)

Brigitte:-)
GittiArt

Hey Frannie – back with slightly sore feet ;-) Beautiful day for a walk down the river…

‘Ghost’ is one of my absolute favourites, I just love it so much. I can’t imagine ever parting with the original. The ‘ghost’ is actually a little scrap of paper my daughter had discarded – I found it lying on the floor at precisely the right moment ;-)

And ‘Follow’ is really such a playful piece – I had GREAT fun on that one. I dedicated it to Joe as I find his work very inspiring. The ‘new’ research on the nature of the human heart is fascinating, really vindicating what the mystics, the poets and artists, and we ‘common men’, have known to be true all along – that the heart is naturally the centre of communications for the human organism.

If we really did follow our hearts, allow the heart to take its rightful place in directing our actions, I do feel we would be living in a very different world…I know that I certainly function far more efficiently and with far more integrity when I do so – I highly recommend it ;-)

And Vitta – thank you very much :-)

Thank you, Brigitte!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait