Solo Exhibition

Artist solo exhibitions, juried invitational exhibitions, and workshops

The Jay Taylor Gallery @ Solo Exhibition

F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 37029 posts

Are those your daughter’s pieces at the fair?

Goodnight, Jay! Rest up and enjoy your mint chocolate ice cream cone!

Jay Taylor Jay Taylor 225 posts

The little boxed picture on the wall is hers, and the ‘Scribbler’ ‘bunting’ is mine – I hastily knocked them together this morning, having nothing I’d be willing to hang out in the rain…! ;-) See you tomorrow! x

So here’s what I got up to yesterday in-between people-watching, balloon blowing-up and photographing butterflies made of crisp packets ;-)

Use the Easy Button to post your favorite images of the Artist.

It’s so simple and fun!

The product images you make with the Easy Button

AUTOMATICALLY LINK the image back to the artist.

Go to the comment page of an image you like and copy the comment page’s web address from
your browser window, then click the Easy Button here, and you’re off and running.
The rest is easy and mostly automated.

If you can copy and paste, you can do this. The tool does all the hard stuff for you.

The tool will even add the TITLE and ARTIST link CREDIT for you.
Just check the small checkbox near the bottom of the options.

LARGE IMAGES ARE RESERVED FOR YOUR SOLO HOSTS. Thank you for understanding. :)

This is now the permanent gallery for Jay Taylor.
In your honor, Jay, this gallery is given the permanent name of “The Jay Taylor Gallery”.

Congratulations, Jay, on a successful and fun show and reception!

Jay, since this is your permanent gallery, you may add works anytime, for newcomers.
Be sure to link them back in a title and the image to your artist description.

Thank you friends, guests, and members who stopped by during the reception; who have commented and
favored Jay’s art; or have just now come to the permanent gallery. I personally appreciate the support that
you have shown Jay and also to me and the group as a whole. And I appreciate very much the fabulous
support and leadership of Maxy, Solo’s Reception Manager, and Elizabeth Bravo, Solo’s Graphics Coordinator.

Please feel free to comment Jay and use this as a GUEST BOOK. Leave a comment to let her
know you came by and enjoyed her art.

For those viewing the space who are not members of the RedBubble community, and are considering a
purchase: Art and titles seen on these pages link to the artist’s descriptions, where you will
also see a buy/preview button, affording you the opportunity to purchase a print in one of the
many formats chosen by the artist and customizable by you. Or visit her store at jaytaylor.redbubble.com

Enjoy!

—F.A. Moore
“Frannie”

Thank you so much to everyone involved in making SoLO Exhibition such an enjoyable experience – I am amazed that in the course of a week this virtual gallery has clocked up nearly 2000 views, and I’m deeply touched by all the wonderfully supportive comments and hard work generated in support of my artwork.

Although I create because it’s in my blood rather than to gain approval or to ‘be liked’, it is uplifting nevertheless to discover that somebody other than me does actually enjoy the fruits of my creative activities: I’m always thankful and deeply humbled when something that I have expressed touches another soul. As Judith ‘next door’ confided, it is all too easy to feel intimidated by or small in the face of the artists whose work or talents we consider to be ‘better’ than our own. But I do feel strongly that we must create on regardless – in the end, and each in our own individual way, we are a special and unique part of the whole of Life, which is expressing itself in myriad ways through our being…

Thank you again. It’s been a wonder-full week :-)

With love,

Jay xx

::Applause::

:)

Elizabeth Bravo Elizabeth Bravo 5560 posts

@Jay, Congratulations on a wonderful week of showing your work. I know this is a gallery I will stop back to see again and drop off a few more faves.
I am putting my hands together with Frannie.
::::::::applause:::::::::::::::applause:::::::::::::::yay

maxy maxy 17347 posts

I shall visit often! HUGS!!!!

© Pauline Wherrell © Pauline Wher... 504 posts

I am a bit late visiting your Solo show but I really love all your works – the textures are wonderful! My alltime favourite has to be

Masquerade
by Jay Taylor

Hi Pauline :o) Better late than never – thank you for visiting, and thank you for your support and appreciation :o)

There is quite a line of people who would like to re-home the original of ‘Masquerade’ if my daughter ever decides to relinquish ownership of it: it seems to resonate with a lot of people! I so enjoyed working on it: it was one of those that never hits an ugly spot where I think I’ve blown it – the whole process was very smooth, if somewhat protracted. I spent at least 10 times as long ‘looking’ as I did painting…!

Thanks again Pauline – so good to hear from you :o)

Jay

maxy maxy 17347 posts

ooohhh! Pauline “Masquerade” a great choice! Wow those colors are amazing! Hello Jay!

Linda Bianic Linda Bianic 3301 posts

CONGRATS JAY ,, your work is phenomenal,,,, not only in genre, but in talent!!!

Thank you, Linda :o) x Jay

Rookwood Studio © Rookwood Studio © 244 posts

Beautiful work Jay.

Thank you, Lisa :o)

james thomas richardson james thomas r... 48 posts

Very beautiful jay bighug james

James Bryron Love James Bryron Love 335 posts

Congrats on your Solo Jay wonderful work

cdcantrell cdcantrell 68 posts

Awesome art work !!

constantchaos constantchaos 7 posts
What beautiful work Jay! Masquerade is my favourite, but I like all of it. It reminds me of some of my earlier work. Time I put some paintings on here myself I think.

Thanks for dropping by James, James, cd and constantchaos, and for your encouragement and appreciation – all of which I am very thankful for :o) x

m-mission m-mission 686 posts

Your work looks amazing viewed all in one place..can feel your wonderful and unique style.I’ve come to look with new eyes!

I agree with Laureen, Jay!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait