Have you ever felt a bit frustrated flicking through RBs Sales Tab about not knowing what format someone has achieved their sales in? Is it a card, or a mounted print they’ve sold – it’s a big difference. Well this group is to show what images or art you’ve sold in the “hard to sell” formats ie. everything except cards. So if you’ve sold a matted, mounted, framed or laminated print or a poster to someone else (ie you haven’t just bought them for yourself) this is where you tell the world. And over time we hope this will become a virtual museum of the art on RB that is so loved that is has sold in the more expensive formats.
Rules and Guidelines Summary:
1. All work must be original. Fan art not accepted mainly because of the ongoing copyright infringement issues this genre is fraught with. We don’t want to have to spend time telling people they can’t post their work because it might infringe copyright.
Not our job..It will be rejected without reason, as it has been stated clearly here.
2. Include in the descriptor for your image:
– what format you sold it in eg. mounted print, poster, etc.
– where you sold it (RB, other site, gallery exhibition, etc
– category of purchaser (RB member, mystery buyer, client, family, etc)
3. If you’ve sold more than one let us know that too!
4. If you can be bothered it would be great if you could include in the descriptor an image of the format you sold it in eg if you sold a large framed print click on this option in your image’s buy options and then copy the url for that option into your descriptor so we can see what format your purchaser chose to have your image in.
5. You can also post images if you’ve sold them at exhibition or at local shows, or even on another site for that matter – just as long as it’s in one of the hard-to-sell formats described above.