"♥ show me a sign ♥"

♥ heART that is making a difference ♥

♥FEATURES that are making a difference - VOL1 ♥

gabryshak gabryshak 227 posts

This is our very first featured announcement at ♥ Show Me a Sign ♥ where little by little, our art is making a difference. (In the future, I will send out features more often, but we covered alot of ground this month!!) I am so inspired by all of you who have joined and shared your heART with us. Powerful, emotive work!!

Our very first feature by jaybe titled I Believe is accompanied by an emotive story about a young homeless woman who was playing a recorder in the street and includes a link to a video of the song she was playing… i’d so love to hear more about her!

Our second feature by jan landers titled one heart reminds us that we truly are all part of One Heart also includes a link to a music video that i played over and over again ~ i wish i could make that our theme song!!

Our third feature comes from Shelly Hiebert titled Vida de Calle a emotive image and truly worth respect!

Our fourth feature also came from Shelly Hiebert titled Young Entrepreneur. This piece amazed me with what one person calls a “visual contradiction” shares a glimpse into a young life with surprising photographic quality that tells a story all on it’s own.

I chose our fifth feature by my co-host terri aspects of tmk
titled smile on your brother…. for her heART of capturing more. Includes a wonderful story and what our group is about

(image not available for preview on this page, please click on above link, as it’s currently not for sale)

Our sixth feature comes from Roger Sampson titled "Pride… ":http://www.redbubble.com/people/rogersampson/ar.... A photo with a thousand words and a very insightful-must-read-description that expounds upon this wonderful quote by Mother Teresa who said; “There is more hunger for love and appreciation
in the world, than for bread”.

Our seventh feature came from docophoto with a piece titled Bill and his dog Ted . Took me forever to find the right words to give you a succint reason as to why it was chosen, then i ran across this summary by another bubbler “one of the top five photographs i’ve seen on this website

The eighth feature also comes from docophoto with a piece titled Sacred Heart Soup Kitchen. Turns out it was featured on the RB home page before I found it i’m so happy to hear that!!

The ninth feature in our group comes from Karsten Stier with his original oil on canvas titled Dinner At The Salvo’s A stunning piece where you can almost hear what’s going on. Surely anyone can see themselves at Salvos

Number ten came in from earthairfire titled The Watcher why don’t you go see what this photo says to you?

Number 11 comes from Peter Hammer with a piece titled A life on the street# a piece that bares no description and tells you so much and so visually appealing. i can only imagine how high it must have felt having this come together

Number twelve comes in from, yet again, docophoto with a piece simply titled Soup Kitchen think you know the homeless demographics? think again

My lucky 13 feature came from martinilogic titled Just staying warm reminds us to be thankful for the little things and count your blessings%%Count%%Your%%Blessings%%♥ , a big part of what this group is about

Our fourteenth feature comes from kieron nolan with a piece titled Leski come see what inspired our first challenge

(image not available for preview on this page, please click on above link, as it’s currently not for sale)

Feature 15 comes from the very talented docophoto with a piece titled Cholio & Brian a piece that will send arrows through the hearts of those who walk on by

Feature 16 comes from another very talented heARTist Judith Oppenheimer with her piece titled connection come see for yourself why it has won NUMEROUS accolades

Our 17th feature is shown by Enno Kosk with a very powerful piece titled nepalese siesta a piece that will surely open your eyes and heart

And again with our 18th feature Enno Kosk outdoes us all with an even more powerful piece titled pail so powerful it’ll leave you speechless

Number 19 comes from Mary Ann Reilly with a very though provoking image titled It’s Bonus Time Over at AIG
getting straight to the heart of why

and last but not least #20 comes from maka1967 with his piece titled Someone gave it to me epitome of heART

thank you for blessing me with your heART work people. keep shining your light and making a difference!! and if you haven’t already, BE SURE TO CHECK OUT our first E-Gallery Exhibit challenge and be sure to pay attention to the guidelines

as always,
blessings and inspirations
♥t

gabryshak gabryshak 227 posts

if you bubble mail me, i’d be happy to provide a copy of this post so you can post it in your own personal journals!!
♥t

liesbeth liesbeth 768 posts

Great choices for the features..all with a story to touch the heart, making more people aware. xx

Jaybe Jaybe 85 posts

I love this journal….it shows that people do care and want to make a difference…
Thanks so much for the feature – that piece is really special to me.
Well done to everyone – such a beautiful collection of work. xxxx

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait