Sci Fi\ RE-OPENED!

The Best in Science Fiction ~ Sci Fi/Fantasy

Image of the Week/ New Features/ 8/24/16

Nadya Johnson Nadya Johnson 1889 posts

Latest Features Are Up!

Congratulations everybody, on your SUPER-science fiction artwork! :-)
Hope you’ll all leave comments & congrats,as well! These are awesome!

In order… btvskate, Ann Warrenton, shadowlea, punksthetic, btvskate, adbetron, Andy King, blacknight, kayve, WildestArt, frogafro, and yazsalem.

To view these fantastic images in super-size Go HERE and click on one or all; that way, you can also read the text, see the products, mark your faves, purchase work and/or contact artists individually.

Also, feel free to post your featured work right here in any size/format you like. Features on our group home page will change, but this record will be permanent.

• Note: my policy is not to feature anybody twice in the same week, but due to a Glitch in the Matrix (otherwise known as My Brain) we do have a double-shot this time… didn’t really mean to do that but once a feature’s chosen “There it Is!” And it’s official on the Bubble. So… congrats twice to btvskate! Anyway, there is no such thing as Too Much Dr. Who …! Hope ya’ll won’t shoot the messenger. :-))

=============
Image of the Week
(Selected for display on our group home page under our description)

St. Alien by Lukas Brezak

Fantastic, Lukas!
==============

WHile I’m here, please be sure to cast your vote this week for It’s Them! {ET’s & Aliens} ~ and don’t miss our others, Spacecraft ~ 5 days left ~ and The Feminine Side {Women in Sci Fi} ~ 2 weeks left to enter!

You may also want to check the current challenge in our sister group, Fringe Science & Beyond… Rise of the Machines {Robots/ Androids/ Cyborgs}. Remember though, in Fringe NO TRIBUTE ART, we don’t accept it there. As always, please read all the rules before you enter any challenge. Links will beam you there direct.

Congrats again to all! Hope you’ll sign the log before you beam away….

Starfleet Out/ ’til next time! :-)

shadowlea shadowlea 1389 posts

Congratulations everyone on your beautiful work, and thank you Nadya ….

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait