Sci Fi (temporarily closed)

Classic Science Fiction ~ Sci Fi/Fantasy

*So we toured the Milky Way and brought some snapshots home... *

Nadya Johnson Nadya Johnson 1691 posts

We at Sci Fi LOVE browsing through your innovative artwork, shirt designs and writing! Thanks to all for submitting such outstanding Sci-fi Stuff! (We may be biased, but we think it’s among the Best and Most Creative artwork on the Bubble). This week… well, the intro says it all. Snapshots from a Trans-Galactic Tour. Wow! Fantastic stuff! Please join us in conveying your appreciation to our featured Artists of the Week on their fabulous, imaginative work!

Note: if you haven’t entered yet be sure to check our latest challenge while you’re here: Smilers! Funny Fan Art ($20 voucher/ clothing only). Lots of super entries here already, but there’s still 2 weeks or so for more!)
-—————————————————————————

Features for the Week….

robot city maze by Richard Morden

Across the Universe ~ by Álexándra Léxx Nórðóttír

Liberty by Matt Mawson

Robot Crash at Sea by mdkgraphics

Sunset by Bill Clark

Jerl by blacknight

Planet Of Souls by Yvonne Less

They Are Waiting! by SpinningAngel

Blood Donors by Lemarly

Binding Newton’s Cradle by GolemAura

Stormhold by Hiragraphic

The Twin Cities And The Three Towers by Hugh Fathers

Carol and Mike Werner Carol and Mike... 1036 posts

Awesome collection, Nadya . . . congrats to all the featured artists . . .

frankula49 frankula49 112 posts

Some very well constructed images and again ….. a good variation.

Nadya Johnson Nadya Johnson 1691 posts

Thanks for stopping by to look and comment (and thanks in advance to everybody else who does)! I know I’m not the only host who’s noticed a distinct decline in views/comments on these special feature pages… nor am I the only one who thinks it’s due to recent alterations in the format here at RB. Banners used to “pop” (we kinda liked that, didn’t we?!) but now, they’re buried on the page. It takes a lot of extra clicks to see them all and hey, let’s face it ~ no one likes a lot of extra clicks. Features ARE important though, to most of us! At least I hope so, and I know they are to me. This makes Special Feature Pages all the more important (there are many other groups who do them, which is where I got the inspiration in the first place)! We may not do it every week at Sci Fi, but we try! This is just to let you know your participation is MUCH appreciated ~ so, huge Thanks again!

GolemAura GolemAura 95 posts

thanks and congrats to all the artist, wonderful features :)

Dan Wagner Dan Wagner 96 posts

Awesome images , very spacetacular!

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 9856 posts
(¯`v´¯).`•.¸.•´ ★¸.•´.•´¨) ¸.•¨)(¸.•´(¸.•´ (¸.•¨¯`* ♥*Congratulations To All Wonderfull Awesome Pictures,Nice Viewing ,Nice selections,Nicely done and presented in this Wonderfull Group*

blacknight blacknight 264 posts

Congratulations to all the featured artists, and thank you for including me among them! Some really interesting views here!

yvil1 yvil1 414 posts

Thank you very much for the honor to be among of these great artists! Well done folks! :)

Lemarly Lemarly 970 posts

Thank you very, very much,Nadya, for this big, big honor of being featured here!!! So great to see my work among these fantastic artworks. Congratulations to all talent artists !!! Marjut

dazzamataz dazzamataz 22 posts

Great work well done to all the featured artists :)

Riott Designs Riott Designs 11 posts

I think I might have to take a tour of the Milkyway and visit these lovely places. ;)

Great work everyone. x

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait