Roses Grow on You!( *2 images per Day* ROSES ONLY !!) all media

A group for all images displaying Roses in all their beauty and elegance! Photography, digital paintings, paintings.

FEATURES FOR THIS WEEK, 12-NOV-2012 TO 18-NOV-2012 - Remembering Our Veterans

Jane Neill-Hancock Jane Neill-Han... 5100 posts

Hello Rose Lovers:

In the USA Nov 11th is Veterans day when we remember and honor our military veterans. with that in mind I chose the red-white-and blue theme. I also am featuring two of my own images, which as you know I normally do not do – but in this case I am choosing them to honor my father who served in WWII as a Marine when he was only 18 years old. He was one of the few survivors of the battle on Iwo Jima and I am very proud of him and remember him today. He is still alive and still proud to be a marine [87 years old]

our features for this week are:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Congratulations to all our featured artists, and remember to thank a veteran today.

Sharon Brown Sharon Brown 2817 posts

Very nice Jane – well done to all those featured

Celeste Mookherjee Celeste Mookhe... 22074 posts

Thank you very much for this special feature, which for my own sake I dedicate to my late parents (who met and married during WWII), Commander Joseph Russell Dolan, U.S. Navy, and Ensign Mae T. Smith, U.S. Naval Reserve (Women’s Reserve – the WAVES). Sincere congratulations to my fellow featured artists!

AuntDot AuntDot 4889 posts

Congratulations to all the artists! Wonderful work!

OlaG OlaG 60 posts

Great work … congratulation to all featured artists … :)

Jazzy724 Jazzy724 313 posts

Very special features!!! Congratulations Everyone!!!

Sandra Foster Sandra Foster 2058 posts

Congratulations to all featured. Here in Canada Nov 11th Remembrance Day we also remember the brave and appreciate the freedom. Thanks for featuring my Rose; All Dressed Up:

Sea-Change Sea-Change 242 posts

Thankyou so much for the special feature Jane :) Congratulations to all artists on show here !!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait