Reflections In Windows - Excellent Level Work

Reflections in Windows of Buildings, Autos, Transport - Established November 2008

Outstanding Features for 2013.01.19

Javimage Javimage 99 posts

Another set of beautiful reflections, and what a colorful display it is! Congratulations to everyone who contributed to this great collection!
(And a quick warning to those who used the ‘R-word’ in the title: Jack will be coming after you…☺ )

Reflex•18 by Robert Meyer
Reflections of a Vivid Day 2 by Georgie Hart
Chinatown Window by Kaitlyn Butler
bowls by Bruce Miller
Entropy by cclaude
St. John’s Anglican Cathedral in reflection by hans p olsen
Five Panes by Lee Donavon Hardy
Reflected Hilly Town. Petropavlovsk, Kamchatka, Russia by Igor Pozdnyakov
Reflection by Wolf Sverak
Reflections of the Waterfront by awefaul
Lightness of Being by Ben Loveday
Times Square, NYC by depsn1

Robert Meyer Robert Meyer 213 posts

Congratulations to my fellow featured artists! I’m greatly honoured to have one of work selected for today’s features!

Many thanks!

awefaul awefaul 124 posts

Thank you. Congratulations all. It is a honour to be among these magnificent features.

Wolf Sverak Wolf Sverak 141 posts

Congratulations to my fellow featured artists and thank you to our host. I am still a bit lost for words, but encouraged to continue shooting reflections.
Wolf

Jack McCabe Jack McCabe 428 posts

Congratulations to this weeks featured members works!
The level of awesomeness is right at the top with our entries and even more folks are getting smitten with the idea of the art of reflections in glass!
As Mr J says, I would prefer to see less use of the word REFLECTION in the titles. If you have to adjudicated works every week it gets boring to see that used a default in the titles. It’s nice to know what we are looking at and or where it is at in the world, obviously we get that is a reflection. Thanks Jack

Georgie Hart Georgie Hart 606 posts

Well done everyone, another crop of great features!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait