RedBubble Home Page (locked)

CJ B CJ B 620 posts

Pocket T’s

PorcelainPoet PorcelainPoet 392 posts

I was saying, I HATE the color Pink… but it makes for good art LOL… and I’m pretty sure the person who often picks our suggestions (the person behind RED) is a guy (unless it’s a shared account, which it probably is)… so it’s highly unlikely that these pretty, soft, girly things will have any appeal what so ever! =P

RPGesus RPGesus 616 posts

@CJ: WOO pocket zombie! the most adorable monster you can carry in your pocket…and he may even eat the evidence for you! lol

CJ B CJ B 620 posts

Blues

-

RPGesus RPGesus 616 posts

damn, no pocket zombie in that one

myoriginalsin myoriginalsin 2248 posts

After reading through the forums today, I feel like RB needs some brightening up:

CJ B CJ B 620 posts

Girly Skulls (what’s with the presence of pink in here this morning…wink.)

CapturedByKylie CapturedByKylie 1990 posts

Black & Pink.

a~m . a~m . 1543 posts

Well i’m throwing my pinkness back in to the mix keep the pink theme going – and, well, it’s October tomorrow and that’s Breast Cancer Awareness month with LOADS of pinkness – so what better way to start – bring on the pink, i say!!!
Maybe can pick and choose and make up a wonderful combo!

Comments @Chat Forum Here

CapturedByKylie CapturedByKylie 1990 posts

Stargazing

sparklezdtr sparklezdtr 251 posts

I noticed that there is a pink thing going on, so I would love to resubmit my suggestion that I made on page 110. Thank you kindly :)
These images also have very few comments on them and have never been featured (That I can see? :) )

Edited to add an alternative image, because one had already been featured. Thanks Aglaia :)

Sarah Bentvelzen Sarah Bentvelzen 2339 posts

@sparklezdtr – that last image has already been featured on the homepage, sorry!

Oh geez. Sorry. I thought I looked at all the pages to see if there were any features mentioned. I must of missed it :(

Sarah Bentvelzen Sarah Bentvelzen 2339 posts

No worries, sweety :)

aglaia b aglaia b 3061 posts

oh, all the pinkness looks great guys!!!!!
just beautiful, thank you. hehe
;-) xox

I found an alternative picture which is just gorgeous. Not sure if it will flow together though..

aglaia b aglaia b 3061 posts

hello sparklezdtr, i’m not sure if you know, under your profile pic it says the number of posts, then under that if you click on edit post, you can actually go in and change your post and in your case delete the pic and add the new one. i think it will go nicely with the rest of your layout. ;-) xox

lroof lroof 766 posts

All the pink layouts are lovely!!

Signs

lroof lroof 766 posts

More Signs

Marilyn Brown Marilyn Brown 4336 posts

This probably wont get chosen given the content but all the same life drawing is a unique skill and hard work which deserves a little appreciation.

These are some of the top ten in Life Sessions Expressions latest challenge results Lets Hear it for the Boys

The RedBubble Homepage The RedBubble ... 1295 posts

Almost did CJ’s girly sculls (because it is such a wacky and weird theme – CJ you have an interesting mind!) but went with her pocket T’s as cuteness also deserves its time in the sun!

Julie Thomas Julie Thomas 128 posts

Purples, Blues & Whites…

CJ B CJ B 620 posts

Don’t worry Red…you can just do the Girly Skulls next. ;-)

a~m . a~m . 1543 posts

Circles & Squares

Comments @Chat Forum Here

a~m . a~m . 1543 posts

Stairs and Whispers

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait