Should I be worried?

OrganicYoghurt OrganicYoghurt 3 posts

I ordered an Ipod Touch case from Red Bubble on 10/05/2012 which was six days ago (I’m in the UK by the way) and on the next day (11/05/2012) it said the order has been shipped. I’m a little concerned as I’ve been reading a lot of posts and comments indicating that Red Bubble has a very bad history with it’s delivery service. I’m wondering if anyone in the UK has had any problems recently with shipping or should I just be patient as It’s only been 6 days?
Please and thanks :-)

MLabuda MLabuda 6968 posts

I’m not in the UK but the support page states:UK customers: “We are currently aware of HMRC changes which may have affected some garment/iPhone case shipments to the UK. Please do contact us if you have been unexpectedly charged by HMRC, including a scan of the receipt and we will be very happy to assist.”

why would I be charged by HMRC? I’m confused.

I don’t know. The staff on this site, RB, have noted that there is delivery troubles in the U.K., beyond their control.

prbimages prbimages 1899 posts

The Shipping and Delivery FAQ says to expect delivery in 5 to 10 business days. That’s one week to two weeks in regular days. It also says that for some countries you may need to allow an additional 4-5 days for customs, including iPhone/iPod cases to the UK. So it could take three weeks and still be within the expected timeframe. I wouldn’t be worried yet.

BYRON BYRON 12731 posts

did the email say it had been shipped or that your “order had been completed”.

It would seem unlikely that the manufacturer would have completed production and shipped the item within 24hrs. Its not like they have the finished product sitting on the shelf.

it definitely said Shipped , It said ‘’This is a very quick email to let you know we’ve put the finishing touches to your order, tenderly packaged it and now the postman has been charged with the task of getting it to you as soon as possible.’’

“We have a money-back satisfaction guarantee, so whatever the problem, we’re happy to work with you to fix it!”:

sentimentum sentimentum 1106 posts

When I ordered my Calander it took the full three weeks to arrive from being told it was dispatched … Excllent quality and packaged perfectly .. Sit tight and don’t worry yet . I am also in the uk …

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait