White Fills on t-shirts (locked)

contango contango 35 posts

guys,

I know the previous white-only shirts meant white fills were not necessary. now that coloured t-shirts are in full swing, will there be any possible way to print the colour white? i just had a crack at inverting this shirt but wound up with the white fills being transparent, thus invisible. "link

is there a trick to achieving this effect? Would it still print even though the preview does not work?

Ive also noticed there is no black t-shirt available which implies there could be some kind of technical issue at play here… hmm

jeff.

Grant Bissett Grant Bissett 67 posts

you’re right, there are technical issues at play – we’re not printing white inks just yet but this will come with the arrival of black T’s

georgiegirl georgiegirl 494 posts

Thanks for this info… I was searching everywhere!!! So white ink isn’t possible yet… sad… never mind. I’ll go play in all the red bubbles while I wait!!

Paul Louis Villani Paul Louis Vil... 854 posts

Can’t wait for the black shirts and white ink to arrive… very exciting!

contango contango 35 posts

sweet! thanks for the info

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait