Quality Textures, HDR & Photo Manipulation (2 Per Day)

Group for those who love textured layers, HDR & photo manipulation

Our First Featured Member Has Been Chosen. Congratulations Spectrumcry!!!

Kathy Baccari Kathy Baccari 1385 posts

Hello Everyone. Please help us congratulate our very first Featured Member – SPECTRUMCRY for his outstanding HDR work. Please be sure to congratulate him and you can CLICK HERE to visit his outstanding work or click on his Avatar on the Overview Page for the group. Many congratulations to you Spectrumcry. Your Hosts, Kathy & TJ :)

Congratulations on your outstanding work Spectrumcry

Edge-of-dreams Edge-of-dreams 499 posts

Congratulations, awesome portfolio!

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1034 posts

Completely glorious work ! A huge Congratulations to you Spectrumcry on your magnificent work & on being first featured member of this wonderful group !

aussiedi aussiedi 1622 posts

Congrats Spectrumcy on being made a Featured artist..very well deserved

Di

Chris Lord Chris Lord 482 posts

Congratulations Yhun, VERY well deserved in my book. Good to see your great body of work recognized here.

Bob Culshaw Bob Culshaw 1845 posts

Well Kathy you couldn’t have chosen anybody better. Yhun’s HDR work is outstanding and he so deserves this accolade.

Congratulations Yhun.

vaggypar vaggypar 12723 posts

Great Work. !!!

Yhun Suarez Yhun Suarez 210 posts

WoW…this is a tremendous honour and a wonderful surprise! Thanks very much Kathy & TJ for choosing me. You made my weekend extra special!

Im very flattered with all your kind comments, especially from Bob Culshaw who I look up to. Chris Lord & AJGosling – you are true masters of texture layers + HDR!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you !!!

-yhun :)

TJ Baccari Photography TJ Baccari Pho... 1100 posts

Congratulations on becoming a featured member. Your work is outstanding and deserves to be recognized for your outstanding work.

Kathy Baccari Kathy Baccari 1385 posts

It is our honor to have you as a member Yuhn. Your work is so exceptional. Kathy :)

Avena Singh Avena Singh 43 posts

Oh so well deserved! Congrats Yhun!!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait