Bees, Butterflies, Etc

Bees Photography, Art, Journals, Writing and Clothing, Active November 2013

So Sorry Group Closing down.

linaji linaji 6564 posts

Hello everyone,

I wanted to send this out asap as the group is closing down. There are other Bee groups
and enclosed is a list of them. We so appreciate your wonderful participation and hope you will find the other groups to your liking. If you would like to start your own bee group or any group go to: here
here
here
here

here is the info on starting a group

I appreciate all your wonderful images. The people and images will be deleted and if you don’t mind helping out you can take yourself out now.

Your Hosts

steppeland steppeland 1365 posts

Thank you Linaji, for all the work and energy put into this groups. Sometimes, indeed, it’s time to move on. Thanks for all the possibilities you created here for members to expose their work!
(what do you mean by “Image help?” – I will take myself out of the group now. If I can help, please contact me by RB-note ;) )

GardenJoy GardenJoy 25 posts

Sorry to hear that, we all love our bee’s, but I guess hosting takes up lots of time. Good luck.
Mary

Lozzar Flowers & Art Lozzar Flowers... 152 posts

Take care and thanks for the great group that its been, all the best Lorraine.

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait