**CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE**Plain Backgrounds

A group for any totally plain mono backgrounds. i.e. black, white or grey only.

The Features are here! (Animal Kingdom!)

Sally Green Sally Green 587 posts

Hi everyone,

Sorry its been so long doing since the last features….. i apologise, but life gets in the way. Please if any member wants to come on as host and do weekly features, both me and Livvy will be grateful.

Anyhow, this time ive chosen the Animal Kingdom as the theme….. huge congrats to all featured photographers! STUNNING shots! you are all amazing!!

Sally X

BFFs 1657 by Joao Castro

Barn owl in flight by Michael Moss

Looking into the eyes of the white tiger by Bonita Lelonde

Map of gold by Rosemarie Sobiera

Autumn, the Look by PatChristensen

My nakey boy, Gambit by xTRIGx

You woke me up mum by heatherfriedman

Blue girdled Angel Fish by Ann Dixon

He has the most loving eyes by wendywoo1972

George by Mark Cooper

chickadee by RoseMarie747

Young Lionfish by Henry Jager

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 9856 posts

Congratulations to all nicely done and presented by all nice viewing and selections,Thank you for featuring LOOKING IN THE EYES OF A WHITE TIGER, i am honored and thrilled to receive this Thank u for all u do within this group making it special for us all hugs.

PatChristensen PatChristensen 526 posts

Congrats to all featured wonderful works one and all thank you for including one of mine hugs :)Pat

Rosemary Sobiera Rosemary Sobiera 257 posts

I am honoured to have my “Map of Gold” butterfly included with such gorgeous work! Congrats to all! I am in such prestigious company! Thank you! :)

Karen  Betts Karen Betts 3473 posts

Wonderful selection and so varied. Really enjoyed looking at them.

Livvy Young Livvy Young 2503 posts

Great selection Sally, congrats to all

Lee d'Entremont Lee d'Entremont 4508 posts

Fantastic Selection! Congratulations to all of you on your well deserved features!!!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait