Pink Panther Magazine--Feminist Art & Writing

A women's group, celebrating feminist art and writing

Pink Panther Magazine, Issue 18--December 2012 Release

Jenifer DeBellis Jenifer DeBellis 1320 posts

PPM’s Issue 18 is a wrap just in time for the holidays.

One of Pink Panther Magazine’s visions is to see every woman connect with other women in order to glean from each other’s experiences and to draw upon the encouragement and support a sisterhood of shared interests can provide. The art, poetry, and articles selected for each issue cover a plethora of feminist experiences—most of which center on the individual woman and how she reacts, adapts, and navigates through her daily endeavors.

The common threads that bind the featured art and poetry of Issue 18 together center on this idea of the individual woman’s quest to find places to exist as her unique, individual self. The many faces of self-doubt and self-loathing, and how they influence self-perceptions, are another reoccurring motif in this edition. In an attempt to understand the complex inner workings of woman and the inspiration she exhales while navigating life’s rough waters, the articles, art, and poetry selected for this issue focus on what is at the core of experience and the impressive aspects associated with overcoming.

Electronic versions of Issue 18 and options for purchasing our print edition can be found at MagCloud
(http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/480437/follow). This issue may be immediately viewed through the view now option. Free downloads of a PDF version can be obtained through the purchase buy in print option. Simply change the amount to be purchased to zero, update your cart, and continue through the check out and place order processes to obtain the free PDF file.

As with every issue, please help promote the wonderful art and poetry by liking our release post on Facebook and by adding this information to other social networks such as twitter and to your Redbubble journals.

Team Panther thanks you for your interest in our publication. For additional information on Pink Panther Magazine’s Redbubble community, visit http://www.redbubble.com/groups/pink-panther-ma....

RC deWinter RC deWinter 602 posts

Hello wonderful women of Team Panther and the Pink Panther group:
It’s always an honor to be included in PPM. With every issue that
I share with friends and family the art and writing is enjoyed and highly praised.
Thank you for including three of my poems in issue 18, and congratulations to
all whose work is also published. Bright blessings to all for the holiday season.
Gina

Anna Shaw Anna Shaw 7360 posts

Jenifer, this edition is a triumph, congratulations and well done for pulling it all together so beautifully and giving us all such a wonderful seasonal gift.

I have read it from cover to cover, and am blown away by the talent of our published artists and writers. I just wish we could sell it on real-world news stands. I loved the features and enjoyed the articles so much. As a totality it does so much to let the world know what feminism really means and why it is still so important.

Congratulations too to all the artists and writers published. I am going to order my copy today.

Yippee

Anna

annacuypers annacuypers 183 posts

I am going to oder one for sure !! Thanks again and congrats to all artists, love, anna xxo

helene ruiz helene ruiz 2889 posts

i will be ordering! love ppm! thnx so much for including my work as well! looks like another wonderful issue of ppm!

zoequixote zoequixote 244 posts

thank you for including me! the issue looks beautiful!!

anaisnais anaisnais 87 posts

Got mine on the way – thanks for the inclusion, I’m looking forward to studying the collection of both art and writings once more… Merry Christmas to you all… and here’s to 2013 being even better!

Anthea  Slade Anthea Slade 304 posts

Thanks so much Jenifer for publishing my Gently Pieced Together in Pink Panther Magazine. It is a beautiful edition and I have just ordered my copy. Wishing you a very inspired and beautiful Christmas. Congratulations to all the talented and beautiful artists published in this Edition.

LisaMM LisaMM 1482 posts

Congratulations Team Panther, on another outstanding edition of The Pink Panther Magazine.
Each page is adorned with beauty in both words and images. My copy has been ordered on it’s way to my door :-))))
Thank you for including my drawing, “Sinking”. It is a wonderful thrill for me and honour.
Congratulations to all artists and writers featured in this edition.

Wishing you all, at the Pink Panther Team, a wonderful and safe festive season. xoxoxo

You are so all so special and so affirming. I am delighted to be here to celebrate this publication.
xx

Vesna © Vesna © 285 posts

thank you so much for including my poem in this wonderful magazine
congratulations on putting another wonderful edition together

coppertrees coppertrees 2021 posts

I am Honored and thrilled , fantastic issue ,many thanks for adding my art work.. Wishing you all the Best over the Seasons Holidays and a Very Happy New Year….

Your feedback and excitement are such an added reward to the fulfillment of putting each issue together. So glad everyone is enjoying this issue. Thanks and congratulations to all the featured artists and poets. xox

Elena Oleniuc Elena Oleniuc 348 posts

Fantastic issue! Thank you so much Jenifer for publishing my works! Congratulations Team Panther!
Congratulations to all the artists and writers published!

Melanie Collette Melanie Collette 5 posts

Congratulations to everybody featured in the magazine. I for one am truly humbled to be amongst a plethora of beautiful and strong female artists, and cannot quite believe my feature again. This has been a wonderful Christmas gift, thankyou x

Manana11 Manana11 166 posts

WOW!!!!! Thank you so much for publishing my Jewel in this awesome issue !!! My congrats to all the featured artists!

Angela King-Jones Angela King-Jones 72 posts

What a wonderful way to ring in the holiday. A copy for myself is my Christmas gift!! I am very grateful!!

MaggieSummers MaggieSummers 6 posts

Thank you so much for the honour of being included in yet another awesome edition of PPM! Truly humbled to be counted amongst my peers! Merry Xmas and Happy New Year! WOOHOO!

su2anne su2anne 1536 posts

wow another fantastic body of work that everyone can be proud of
thank you so very much for your effort and support of us
xox suzanne:))

wildwomenlove wildwomenlove 170 posts

what a beautiful magazine! I am blown away once again by your wonderful work… big love xxx

Beautifuldreamer Beautifuldreamer 81 posts

Oh I love this! What an amazing, talented group of writers and artists. The cover is so beautiful too. Congrats everyone!

I have just received my printed copy and I am blown away. There is no comparison between seeing it online and actually holding it in print. The quality of the mag is simply sensational and the colours and words just zing into life. I really feel that this is the best edition to date and huge congratulations Jenifer on the design and content. I love it.
xx
Anna

Just received my own copies of Issue 18 and am blown away by the high quality of PPM’s print edition. There is nothing like holding and viewing the real deal. I love the cover (front & back) art most. The first reaction I’ve received from those who’ve seen the release is that the cover is awesome. To think the entire issue was inspired by Tamarra’s great water shot.

Love, love, love the finished product. Thanks to each and every member who shared the works included in this edition. With so many extraordinary selections sitting in our galleries, putting each edition together fills me with the same type of anticipation and joy as a child waiting for Christmas morning to finally arrive experiences. So thanks again, and much appreciation for this wonderful stream of positive feedback.

xox

and p.s. A copy of this issue will be donated to the Solstice MFA in Creative Writing of Pine Manor College’s library, which will compliment an entire section dedicated to the accomplished publications of current and prior students and faculty. Just one more way of reaching a broader audience. :)

What a wonderful promo for PP Jenifer. xxx

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait