Pink Panther Magazine--Feminist Art & Writing

A women's group, celebrating feminist art and writing

Pink Panther Magazine OUT at last

VenusOak VenusOak 630 posts

OK ….here it is at last…..better late than never.

Just click on the page to view the magazine… it is full of FABULOUS art, poetry and articles.

I hope that you will enjoy it.

Please add this to your journals, blogs and websites. The wider the audience, the better.

To do so, you will need to copy the image location from here on the forum.
Place this as normal between two exclamation marks. !!
Immediately follow with a colon :
Add this url with no space after the colon.
http://en.calameo.com/read/00021430586eb7817d5b2

You can download the magazine directly from the site. You will need to sign up for a Calameo account. It is very easy to do, it is free, and they do not pass on your Email address, nor do they send spam.

helene ruiz helene ruiz 2899 posts

fabulous issue! really enjoyed this~

Anna Shaw Anna Shaw 7360 posts

WOW WOW and even bigger WOW!!!!

This edition is a triumph Venus, and it is just a joy to read. I cannot believe you ‘sneaked’ in all that about my work, – but it has brought tears to my eyes. Thank you. I am bowled over by it.

I am going to sit and read it all from cover to cover – and I will be back.

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

eoconnor eoconnor 2467 posts

wonderful venus ,you have done a fabulous job on this month,s issue congratuilations.I love the art and the poetry well chosen.the aricles on Anna ,setting up a show,and on Helene,s paintings well done .I will read cover tocover ,thanks so much for the inclusion I am over the noom happy !liz

Flair Flair 58 posts

What a gorgeous issue!! I have read and looked and awed for over an hour!! Great stuff. Well done Venus!
Thanks for the inclusion, quite an honour!!!

Cheers, Marion

zoequixote zoequixote 244 posts

venus, you put together a gorgeous issue! the profiles on anna and anita are fantastic, and i loved discovering magpiemagic’s queen image. thanks for your fabulous hard work!

Bec Schopen Bec Schopen 91 posts

Wow there are some amazing artists in this group – well done Venus on the hard work to pull the mag together!

DragonFlyer DragonFlyer 2263 posts

What a brilliant job Venus! Enormous congratulations! And – I’m so happy you took advantage of this opportunity to finally give proper credit to the wonderful artwork created by Anna :D

virgosun virgosun 651 posts

Delighted to find this was out this morning, and a wonderful edition, excellent reading and artwork too! Really appreciated Kallena’s account of exhibiting her art – a real mystery for those of us who’ve never gone out there IRL. Also a great chance to salute Anna while she wasn’t looking, LOL! Awesome work, Venus :D

VenusOak VenusOak 630 posts

Thanks everyone…..you are all too kind.
I certainly have a greater appreciation of all Anna does now…..lol.

I also now understand why each issue just gets bigger and bigger. I wish I could have included twice as many artworks…… just too many awesome pieces to choose from.

Anna…..you so deserve it…….we all love you.

LIZ…….again, I had a hard time choosing which of your amazing artworks to include…..

Dawn Becker Dawn Becker 315 posts

TY so much for publishing my image!!! WOW…my luck has been almost too GOOD…heehee…!!! I must be a very good girl!!! heehee :-)

Ming  Myaskovsky Ming Myaskovsky 180 posts

I am very honored to be in this group! ;)))))XXXXOOOO
As always, Venus, YOU have made my Thursday evening……cheers to you and thank you SO much for selecting my piece. I really appreciate this, it really means a lot to me……Thank YOU so much again! ;)))))))) XXXXXOOOO

eoconnor eoconnor 2467 posts

Tthanks so much just seeing more of the magazine thanks so much, to have my works honoured in this way and with all the other wonderful pieces here .you are both amazing women with an amazing vision and giving us a format of this calibar to be part of this istruely outstanding ,I will spread the banner !!!LIz)))

Beautifuldreamer Beautifuldreamer 81 posts

Thanks so much for including me in this wonderful group of artists!

helene ruiz helene ruiz 2899 posts

i am so honored to have works in this issue! thank u so much! it is just a fabulous issue too! i really enjoyed it!

SherriOfPalmSprings Sherri Nicholas- SherriOfPalmSp... 2825 posts

I am so thrilled and honored like the rest of these wonderful artists and poets…such nice thing for you to do for Anna, she is a lovely exceptional woman…got love her and her Magazine…thank you so much for publishing my Planet of Golden caves..
Loved reading thru all the poets and articles and all the gorgeous art…thank you Again Venus…so very kind of you!!! Sherri :):)

nishagandhi nishagandhi 218 posts

thank you so much for publishing 2 of my works!! thanks so much!! :)And its a great magazine!

tulay cakir tulay cakir 418 posts

it is great issue!!! i am happy for published in this issue my work

m-mission m-mission 686 posts

Congratulations for yet another great issue Venus! I loved the work of every artist. It.s an honour to be in this group!
Anna you are wonderful! and yes, an exceptional woman:)
I’m so thrilled to be included in this amazing work :)

Helena Wilsen - Saunders Helena Wilsen ... 51 posts

Honoured to be in this lovely magazine, thank you xx

Sybille Sterk Sybille Sterk 1473 posts

Wow, great magazine. Great feature about Anna and well deserved. I’ve only had a chance to flick through yet, but I can’t wait to find the time to sit down and read it properly. Many thanks for featuring three of my images. :-) I am honoured! :-) Sybille xo

anaisanais anaisanais 415 posts

My dear Anna and Venus,my surprise was equal to my joy..I am very grateful and honored and I thank you sincerely with all my heart…
THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
annamaria

DragonFlyer DragonFlyer 2263 posts

How wonderful to read the fantastic comments of support for PPM growing here every time I log on!

The magazine keeps getting better and better, and the group is such a wonderfully safe and nurturing place to be :-)))

RosaCobos RosaCobos 333 posts

Wonderful mag this one…the cover page is sooooo impressive..
I have rambled along the pages…seeing so good art work and so interesting poetry.I have loved …relinquished I would say with Annita Inverarity┬┤s magic drawings, that I have been able to see with detail. She is close to Heaven. I have seen much of known and admired pics of art and the rithm of the show getting faster and faster.
I must congratulate them all the women that have participated…Venus..you are really such a good editor…Anna…congratulations it was time for you to appear and share podium..
I want to thank the editors and artists for giving me the chance to be there in some of the places..that I will treasure as a honorific and creative experience
Big hurray for all!!!.
Rosa

Valerie Anne Kelly Valerie Anne K... 620 posts

Aww thxz sweetheARTzz am truly honoured and am over the Moon lol! – a great edition ;} happy hippy hugglez

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait