Photomatix HDR

Bringing Together Photomatix Users In Red Bubble

Spectrumcry (Yhun Suarez) Featured Member

Bob Culshaw Bob Culshaw 1845 posts

I am delighted to inform members of the Photomatix HDR Group that Yhun has been selected as a featured artist within the Group.

Yhun consistently submits superb work, is very supportive to other RB members with his constructive comments and advice through his Journals on processing images using Photomatix.

His subjects are varied but his interior shots of old workshops, shops etc are particularly spectacular achieving much acclaim here on Red Bubble.

Many congratulations Yhun, your selection is so well deserved, and we look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

Below is a selection from his portfolio – to see his full portfolio Click Here Please click on an image below for a direct link to the RB page.

jtmeirose jtmeirose 286 posts

Well said Bob, and I couldn’t agree more. Congrats, Yhun! Well deserved and thanks for sharing your work and vision! Bravo!

Jonathan Stacey Jonathan Stacey 76 posts

Great choice Bob, Yhun definitely has a real talent, very well deserved Yhun, Congratulations.

Luke Griffin Luke Griffin 363 posts

Well done mate, a true inspiration to every HDR enthusiast out there and certainly towards launching me on my own HDR journey of discovery.

This is a much deserved credit to you. Congrats.

Yhun Suarez Yhun Suarez 210 posts

This is such a tremendous honour! Being featured in one of my favorite groups is just so special. Even more, it is so flattering to get comments from people I look up to in HDR.

THANKS SO MUCH !!! I will cherish this forever! :)

-yhun a.k.a spectrumcry

Avena Singh Avena Singh 34 posts

Congrats!!!! Well deserved for sure!

Gavin Poh Gavin Poh 20 posts

Congrats Yhun :)

Ryan O'Donoghue Ryan O'Donoghue 13 posts

Congratulations mate, very well deserved! :-)

Rob Hawkins Rob Hawkins 16 posts

Def well deserved.! his work is superb .!

Mark Fountain Mark Fountain 1 post

I couldn’t agree more, a true talent and inspiration

Clive S Clive S 868 posts

Well said Bob! Congrats Yhun and very well deserved. It is always a pleasure to see your work coming through.

milbs1 milbs1 3 posts

Yay, well deserved, some fabulous work :)

Yhun Suarez Yhun Suarez 210 posts

Thanks again everyone for the lovely comments!!! :)

Matt Haysom Matt Haysom 1 post

Absolutely well deserved Yhun!

randywasham randywasham 10 posts

Well deserved for sure. Wonderful images.

Sherry1541 Sherry1541 120 posts

congratulations. Love your work ;-)

donnnnnny donnnnnny 97 posts

some great work there, congratulations mate

John Hare John Hare 133 posts

Congratulation on your wonderful work.

Jonny Andrews Jonny Andrews 5 posts

Fantastic work. Well deserved

TPiorkowski TPiorkowski 55 posts

Congrats, well deserved.

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait