Top phoDOGraphy - DOGS Only - Best of the Best (3/day max)**

RedBubble's finest Canine works..

PhoDOGraphy Features August 19th ,2012

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1062 posts

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
“Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.” ~ Roger Caras
Another adorable group of gorgeous woolly woofters , your images are a complete joy to view & Polly & I thank you from the bottom of our hearts for sharing the precious images that you capture of man’s Best Friend .
Our Darling Polly is most unwell right now so I have taken the liberty of choosing the twelve photographs to feature this week hoping that the sight of them will cheer Polly up & help her to get well soon .
Please join me in Congratulating all Featured Artists today & also in sending Polly the biggest GET WELL WISHES that we can all muster
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Wishing you all a very happy & successful week ahead , enjoy capturing many more images of our magnificent canine friends
Hugs n’ Love to all
Lynne & Polly

MarianBendeth MarianBendeth 1469 posts

Wow! These dogs are all so touching and photography is just outstanding! Congratulations to everyone and thank you for including my Wesite boy!

polly470 polly470 897 posts

Oh Lynne…thank you so, so much…you know how to make a girl feel better!
I love this presentation, and what AMAZING photographs you have chosen! I am sending hugs for chosing one of mine as well..
Bravo everyone!
P
xx

Susie Peek Susie Peek 903 posts

Gorgeous collection of work ~ love all these ~ many congrats everyone!

pauldana pauldana 222 posts

Gotta love them, wonderful assortment, congrats to the makers and selector

Dlouise Dlouise 3043 posts

Beautiful selection and congrats to all featured artists!!!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait