Portraiture 1/24 *NO CANDIDS*

This group is dedicated to the vision, conviction, and skill of portrait photographers.

REMINDER OF RULES!!!!!

Wendi Donaldson Laird Wendi Donaldso... 584 posts

Hi Folks….I’ve just returned from a week in China and have been catching up with the backlog of submissions that has accumulated….there were almost 200 images in the queue tonight and I think some folks are forgetting the criteria for this group.
Sadly I have had to reject tons of really cute baby snaps, people in masks, people with props & masks, wedding photos, street shots, nudes, etc. I’ve also found people adding 4 – 6 images all at once – our group asks for 2 in 24 hours to give everyone a chance to be on the Overview page. I’m sure you can appreciate this is time consuming and frustrating. Please take a minute to review the rules – I know with so many groups it’s hard to remember which one takes what!!
This is rule #2
The following categories will no longer be accepted: Bridal, Candids, Group shots, Nudes, Eyes, Masks, Maternity, Babies/Children (unless they are ACTUAL PORTRAITS). There are many groups available on RB for specialty subject areas.

Thanks for your cooperation!
Cheers!
Wendi

vaggypar vaggypar 12828 posts

Lovely Work ..!!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait