Painters academics

This group requires a hosting team. If you are interested in hosting this group, you can find out more here : https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us/articles/202270959-Groups-on-Redbubble

LANDSCAPES - 20th August

BeClo BeClo 9069 posts

A Sunset for Trevor
by Lynda Robinson

Beara sunset
by Roman Burgan

pelos magicos caminhos de sintra..
by Almeida Coval

Watercolour: Between two landscapes
by Marion Chapman

Fern Bower, Leura Cascades walk
by Terri Maddock

Still Creek
by John Cocoris

Summertime Downs
by Paula Oakley

Robin Hood's Bay
by Sue Nichol

McCarr's Creek, Pittwater
by Joe Cartwright

Forest Light
by Glenn Marshall

Salmon Moon
by linmarie

Forest Light
by JoeHush

Beautiful landscape! I could look on thee
For hours,—unmindful of the storm and strife,
And mingled murmurs of tumultuous life.
Here, all is still as fair—the stream, the tree,
The wood, the sunshine on the bank: no tear
No thought of time’s swift wing, or closing night
Which comes to steal away the long sweet light,
No sighs of sad humanity are here.

Here is no tint of mortal change—the day
Beneath whose light the dog and peasant-boy
Gambol with look, and almost bark, of joy—
Still seems, though centuries have passed, to stay.
Then gaze again, that shadowed scenes may teach
Lessons of peace and love, beyond all speech.
William Lisle Bowles

BeClo BeClo 9069 posts

On behalf of the team, I offer my huge congratulations to Lynda Robinson, Roman Burgan, Almeida Coval, Marion Chapman, Terri Maddock, John Cocoris, Paula Oakley, Sue Nichol, Joe Cartwright, Glenn Marshall, linmarie and Joe Hush for their amazing works.

I also would like to thank Frannie for these last features. Frannie has worked hard in our group writing such interesting articles. Also, she kindly gave me a rest. :)
We must not forget that Frannie is the incredible host of Solo-Exhibition which keeps her very busy.

I know that most of you already belong to the group but if you do not , I sincerely invite you to do so. It is a group for the finest Art on Redbubble – Paintings – Photographic art and Digital Art.

F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 37030 posts

Oh my gosh! Just wonderful! I did not want this feature to end.

Congratulations to Lynda Robinson, Roman Burgan, Almeida Coval, Marion Chapman, Terri Maddock, John Cocoris, Paula Oakley, Sue Nichol, Joe Cartwright, Glenn Marshall, Linmarie, and Joe Hush!

And thanks, Beatrice for that congratulatory list and such a great vista of features. I also see the plug for Solo Exhibition. Thank you. I hope all of these artists and others who are not already a member will join us there, too.

Painters Academic just has the best painters. So impressive!

BeClo BeClo 9069 posts

Thank you dear Frannie :)

F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 37030 posts

I have just gotten back from visiting each one. What a pleasurable way to spend the morning!

BeClo BeClo 9069 posts

:) Very inspiring eh?

Sue Nichol Sue Nichol 2654 posts

Oh fabulous set of paintings, and so very pleased to be included in there. I would love to attend an exhibition showing these paintings, like taking a walk through the seasons!

BeClo BeClo 9069 posts

Thank you Sue for being among us. Congratulations on your painting being in this show.
You are giving us an idea, why not create an exhibition here of paintings through seasons… Thank you :)

Marion Chapman Marion Chapman 304 posts

Really loved scrolling back and forth through these paintings.What a wonderful selection! thanks so much to Beatrice and Frannie!!

Terri Maddock Terri Maddock 3052 posts

Thank you Beatrice & Frannie for the feature here today among such a great gallery of paintings – so many are faves already

JOHN COCORIS JOHN COCORIS 350 posts

Thank you Frannie and beatrice for including my painting to be featured with such fantastic of artwork and for your very inspiring comments.

BeClo BeClo 9069 posts

Congratulations Marion, Terri and John for your wonderful works on show here!
A big thank you too for your support to the team and the group :)

Wil Zender Wil Zender 225 posts

Thank you Beatrice and Frannie for this amazing feature, all works and artists are amazing, their landscape art is spectacular!!!
I’m so proud of being member of this extraordinary group! :)

BeClo BeClo 9069 posts

And we are so proud to have you among us Will! Thank you so much for being here with us :)

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait