Painters academics

This group requires a hosting team. If you are interested in hosting this group, you can find out more here : https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us/articles/202270959-Groups-on-Redbubble

GRAND SHOW 2nd November

BeClo BeClo 9069 posts

WOW! I am totally amazed by the cheer number of new paintings by artists who produce such high standard of works!

Once more a grand show is in order!

Congratulations to you all. This page will be on display in Painters Academics on Facebook

The Gentle Rain
by Lynda Robinson

Seagull duo
by Freda Surgenor

Pygmalion Joins the Band
by JennyArmitage

Panoramica del lungomare di Genova Pegli
by Luca Massone disegni

" Kiwis and Stag Beetles ( Struggle for Constancy)"
by Joe Helms

Forceful
by BarbBarcikKeith

French Cottage Window
by Ann Mortimer

Jelleyfish
by Joe Helms

State Street
by Joe Helms

Composite
by Martha Mitchell

Not One Lasts…
by Janis Zroback

Mystery Lady
by edy4sure

Glad Rags
by Ruth S Harris

Rustle
by dorina costras

Misty Sunset
by jyruff

Afghan Hound
by BarbBarcikKeith

three tubes painting 6
by Hidemi Tada

Walk This Way
by Tahnja

Upland Solitudes…
by Janis Zroback

Rays Across the Gully
by Lynda Robinson

Les Epaules Sont Belle
by Heidi Erisman

Pair of Kings
by BarbBarcikKeith

three tubes painting 8
by Hidemi Tada

Chris-Cox Chris-Cox 61 posts

Wow! stunning work by all, Congrats!

©Janis Zroback ©Janis Zroback 8289 posts

What a lovely collection of works..thank you so much for including mine..

dorina costras dorina costras 161 posts

Thank you so much, Beatrice!…and congratulations to all!!!

Lynda Robinson Lynda Robinson 3159 posts

An amazing display of work Beatrice. I feel so honoured to see my work included beside incredible work by such talented people. Thank you!!! Congratulations to all.

jyruff jyruff 241 posts

Your so right Lynda , all this great art from such talented people! Thanks so much Beatrice for putting this together for us , (if you ever wanted to learn how its suppose to be done , here it is in all mediums!
Congratulations to the featured artists, and thanks again Beatrice , always such a pleasure to see your eyes for art!

Ann Mortimer Ann Mortimer 98 posts

What wonderful art! I am honoured, as many others have said already, to be in this company. Thank you Beatrice for your time in organising this great show of work and talent.

Heidi Erisman Heidi Erisman 122 posts

This is s stunning show! Beatrice, thank you for including one of mine, and the opportunity to meet remarkable artists on Redbubble.

BeClo BeClo 9069 posts

Thank you to you all for these great feedback.
I am not really working hard :)) It just happens that I have one of the most awesome group on RB!
You are all brilliant artists!
Thank you for your support to Painters Academics x

Hidemi Tada Hidemi Tada 216 posts

Congratulations to all wonderful works and artists. its really my honor to be added here. thank you so much Beatrice.

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait