Painters academics

This group requires a hosting team. If you are interested in hosting this group, you can find out more here : https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us/articles/202270959-Groups-on-Redbubble

GRAND SHOW 24th August.

BeClo BeClo 9069 posts

Congratulations to all our magnificent artists for all their postings. I have received many more…. They will be added to anothe grand show next week.

We have in this group the very best artists painters on Redbubble. Your page will be featured on Facebook

CBP…The Last Catch
by Janis Zroback

Looking Towards Boulmer Cottages
by Sue Nichol

He Prays While Watching Over Us
by edy4sure

Winter on the farm
by Graham Clark

Cottages at Boulmer, Northumberland
by Sue Nichol

Mist in the Beck with Flora Jane
by Sue Nichol

Nina Simone
by Yuriy Shevchuk

Man of the Nishi tribe
by Colombe Cambourne

Saint Family after W. Bouguereau
by Hidemi Tada

My Friend Fitzy
by Lynda Robinson

Rainbow lorikeets
by Ivana Pinaffo

Snow Leopard
by Norah Jones

'Goulburn Twilight'
by Lynda Robinson

Peace
by Leslie Gustafson

Homage To Paul Klee
by Lana Wynne

Raphael's "Madonna della Seggiola
by Heidi Erisman

Foggy Morning on the Old Railway Bridge
by JennyArmitage

a violinist
by Hidemi Tada

Puppy love
by Carole Russell

Britt
by JolanteHesse

Sue Nichol Sue Nichol 2654 posts

I am so thrilled to have three of my paintings showcased in this amazing group, wow! Congratulations to all the artists who I am honoured to be amongst.

Heidi Erisman Heidi Erisman 122 posts

This is some remarkable work. I am stunned to have a painting in the midst of this fine collection. Thank you for that, and the opportunity to discover these artists!

Colombe  Cambourne Colombe Cambo... 18 posts

I am blown away at the quality of the work displayed here! Looking through all these paintings was a wonderful experience and I would like to congratulate every one. I am thrilled that my work was chosen to be displayed among that of such amazing artists.

Hidemi Tada Hidemi Tada 216 posts

wow, all paintings are so beautiful . i feel great honor to be added my work here with other wonderful artists. you are so kind to me Beatrice. really appreciated.

©Janis Zroback ©Janis Zroback 8295 posts

What a lovely collection..thank you so much for including mine…

JennyArmitage JennyArmitage 89 posts

I can’t quite believe my painting is in this company. Such beautiful work. Thank you for choosing mine to go among them.

Lynda Robinson Lynda Robinson 3159 posts

Such wonderful works on display today, and I couldn’t be more overjoyed to see two of mine up there! Congratulations to all the artists whose work appears today! Wow! This page looks amazing!!! Thank you so much Beatrice.

Carole Russell Carole Russell 140 posts

Congrats to everyone featured, thank you Beatrice for including one of mine – the work here is amazing!!

Norah Jones Norah Jones 194 posts

Fabulous selection of works and I’m thrilled to see one of mine in such wonderful company. Many thanks beatrice!

Ivana Pinaffo Ivana Pinaffo 890 posts

A real joy to be featured amongs such amazing art work. Thanks for including one of mine! I am honored. Congratulations to all

JolanteHesse JolanteHesse 600 posts

Congratulations to all these wonderful artists. I am honoured to be presented, thank you!

edy4sure edy4sure 670 posts

Thank you for adding my work to this wonderful ‘Grand’ feature & congrats to all these amazing artists :)

Leslie Gustafson Leslie Gustafson 803 posts

Completely honored and touched to be among so many artists here whom I admire! Thank you very much!!

Lana Wynne Lana Wynne 590 posts

I am truly honored to be among all these wonderful artists! Thank you so much for this feature!

Linda Callaghan Linda Callaghan 1196 posts

fabulous collection of works congrats all!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait