Painted Nature

This group requires a hosting team. If you are interested in hosting this group, you can find out more here : https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us/articles/202270959-Groups-on-Redbubble

102 Stunning features for October 2012! Congratulations!!

Qnita Qnita 5511 posts

102 Stunning features for October 2012! Congratulations!!
All of these stunning features are allowed to be submitted to our October 2012 featured works in a challenge! The winners/s of this challenge will be Truly The Best for the month!

Good luck!

©Janis Zroback ©Janis Zroback 8148 posts

What a fabulous collection…thank you so much for including one of my works…

©Janis Zroback ©Janis Zroback 8148 posts

What a fabulous collection…thank you so much for including one of my works…

dfishbac dfishbac 21 posts

Very nice. I appreciate your choosing one of my pieces.

ienemien ienemien 761 posts

Wonderful!! Its gona be a Great challenge, I wonder who will win, they are all so Super!!
Thanks for including my painting capricorn.
Bye ien

olivia-art olivia-art 81 posts

Very beautiful collection. I’m really happy to be included in it and congratulate all the others for being part of this wonderful selection!

Cathy Gilday Cathy Gilday 388 posts

Congratulations to all artists on these wonderful works! Many thanks for including one of my pieces in this selection:)

Ann Mortimer Ann Mortimer 98 posts

Great selection Qnita…I’m proud to be included! Congratulations to all!

Carole Elliott Carole Elliott 95 posts

Congratulations to to all the other artists….their works are wonderful and I am so pleased that one of my works was selected to be included with them :)

Terri Maddock Terri Maddock 3216 posts

They all look great in the big gallery!

kseniako kseniako 246 posts

It’s an honor to see my work in this wonderful collection!

© Pauline Wherrell © Pauline Wher... 508 posts

Thanks so much for including one of mine amongst this wonderful selection.

Jerry Kirk Jerry Kirk 142 posts

What a tremendous collection of great works of art! I am honored to have my art included.

bevmorgan bevmorgan 326 posts

Splendid collection of works. There are some amazingly talented people right here.

Dawn Wakelam Dawn Wakelam 5 posts

Wow ! the standard of work is incredible, thank you so much for including my work & ‘Congratulations’ to all the other talented artists who have had work chosen :)

Lynda Robinson Lynda Robinson 3156 posts

Such a sensational selection of features!!! Congratulations to all, and thank you for including one of mine!

jyruff jyruff 249 posts

What a fabulous collection of featured works, I can spend hours looking at these inspirational works, Thank you so much for putting this together for us to enjoy Qnita, and congratulations to the fine artists !

Margaret Stockdale Margaret Stock... 198 posts

Well done Qnita in featuring such a great and varied collection of artworks!! Congratulations to all the creative souls who produced these works for us all to enjoy! Thankyou!

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2586 posts

Congrats to ALL! Thanks for including two of my works here! A beautiful page indeed.

Linda Callaghan Linda Callaghan 1099 posts

congrats all!

Valerie Anne Kelly Valerie Anne K... 625 posts

Michael Beckett Michael Beckett 101 posts

beautiful collection of artwork. congrats to all artists! thank you for including me… i am humbled and honored! :o)

Francesca Romana Brogani Francesca Roma... 28 posts

Congratulations to all artists on these wonderful works! It’s an honor to see my work in this wonderful collection!

Susan Duffey Susan Duffey 88 posts

Lovely to be with such talented artists

Alomik Alomik 37 posts

Wow! What a fantastic array of exceptional art work. I am truly honored to be a part of this group. Thanks for including me.

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait