Painted Nature

This group requires a hosting team. If you are interested in hosting this group, you can find out more here : https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us/articles/202270959-Groups-on-Redbubble

May 2012 Featured works.

Jeannie26 Jeannie26 19 posts

What a pleasure doing the features when there are so many talented artists in this group! Congratulations to everyone! Please don’t forget to submit your beautiful feature to the Challenge especially created for it! The winner will be the next month’s group’s Avatar, and will be known as the Best of the group!

Don’t forget to enter our two other challenges as well. Both are now open for entries.
Open Challenge April 2012 – Transportation
Your BEST for a RedBubble Voucher… MAY 2012

And if you’ve missed this: HERE is a great group to join! There is many space for painters and drawers!

Happy painting and drawing till we see again!

Alison Murphy Alison Murphy 201 posts

So much talent in this group! Congratulations to all, and thank you for including one of my works :)

Lynda Robinson Lynda Robinson 3156 posts

What a joy to view so many gorgeous works! I am delighted to see one of mine in there too!!!! Thank you Jeannie for being such a great host, and for all the work you put into this fantastic group.

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2594 posts

Thanks very much for the feature! Congrats to all, looks great!

Jeannie26 Jeannie26 19 posts

Thank you everyone!

James Lewis Hamilton James Lewis Ha... 114 posts

wonderful collection of art… congrats to all!

Qnita Qnita 5507 posts

Hey Jeannie! You did it again! This page looks beautiful! Well done!
Congratulations to everyone! Good luck in the challenge!

© Pauline Wherrell © Pauline Wher... 508 posts

Congratulations to all artists and thanks so much for including one of mine!

Pauline Winwood Pauline Winwood 48 posts

Well cock-a-doodle-doo! That really is something to crow about – hee hee. Thanks for the feature, congrats to all the other featured artists.

AngieDavies AngieDavies 616 posts

Thanks so much for including The Courtship in this wonderful gallery of work!!! Congrats to everyone featured!!!! Bravo!

Val Spayne Val Spayne 467 posts

Such a variety . Great Group. Congratulations everyone.

WoolleyWorld WoolleyWorld 65 posts

Yay and congratulations and thanks!

Woodie Woodie 346 posts

This is the closest I’ll ever get to being first, ie, 1st painting above,. congrats to all selected.

Qnita Qnita 5507 posts

O no, Woodie! Your work is lovely!!

Geraldine M Leahy Geraldine M Leahy 340 posts

Thanks for the feature! Congrats to all other featured artists – stunning work!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait