Painted Nature

This group requires a hosting team. If you are interested in hosting this group, you can find out more here : https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us/articles/202270959-Groups-on-Redbubble

November 2011 Featured Works.

Qnita Qnita 5507 posts
Congratulations once again on your feature/s. Please feel free to submit you lovely feature to this challenge November 2011 featured work in a challenge! good luck! May the most awesome work win!

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2596 posts

Congratulations to all and many thanks Qnita!

Maree Clarkson Maree Clarkson 3910 posts

Beautiful selections Qnita, thank you for including my image! And a great big congratulations to all the other featured artists, great work!

Redbarron Redbarron 4 posts

Thanks so much for featuring two of my artworks…

LuciaM LuciaM 164 posts

They all look stunning. Many thanks for including my piece of art work.

Vickyh Vickyh 73 posts

What a wonderful display, thank you Mary for including my " Proudly Australian ". Much appreciated.

Dianne  Ilka Dianne Ilka 963 posts

Thanks for the feature :)

Ray Cassel Ray Cassel 2 posts

Thank you for featuring me with so many wonderful artists

Lynda Robinson Lynda Robinson 3156 posts

This looks absolutely wonderful! Congratulations to all artists, and thank you for your ‘hosting dedication’ Qnita!

Conoro Conoro 130 posts

I agree with Lynda, there is some stunning talent here and I feel very proud to be part of it Qnita! Thank you very much :-) oxox

ZeanaRomanovna ZeanaRomanovna 2 posts

Such beautiful artworks Qnita. I am so honored to have one of my works up there with such beauty. Thank you so much. ~Zeana

Marie Theron Marie Theron 80 posts

Lovely works, Qnita! Thank you for including my boat painting!

BettyHermann BettyHermann 4715 posts

What an excellent selection, Qnita!
Thank you so much for including my painting On Point – Late Afternoon Hunting, it means a world to me.
Congratulations to all my wonderfully talented fellow artists here!!!

Qnita Qnita 5507 posts

Thank you everyone for all the positive and sweet comments!! It is a joy and pleasure to view and feature your lovely works! Please read This Message to see why your non-featured work will be removed regularly from the group…
:-)

Audra Lemke Audra Lemke 170 posts

Wow! Lovely surprise. Thank you for featuring Eager Best Friends in this group of beautiful images!

Linda Callaghan Linda Callaghan 1162 posts

congrats to everyone and thank you Qnita !!

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2596 posts

16 Nov. Thanks so much Qnita!! Congrats to all!!

Val Spayne Val Spayne 348 posts

Thank so much. Congrats to everyone.

Randy Sprout Randy Sprout 172 posts

Thanks for including me here! They are all winners! Imagine having all these great paintings in one show in one room, just before Christmas?
Why we would sell a bunch!

Angela  Burman Angela Burman 246 posts

So thrilled to be featured here Qnita. Thank you for this great honour and congratulations to all the other artists. Stunning work :)

Cathy Gilday Cathy Gilday 386 posts

Thank you Qnita, I am so pleased to be part of this feature. Beautiful display of works, congratulations to all artists!

Cathy Gilday Cathy Gilday 386 posts

Thank you Qnita, I am so pleased to be part of this feature. Beautiful display of works, congratulations to all artists!

Llynfian Llynfian 12 posts

Thanks Qnita, some wonderful art here.

Ivana Pinaffo Ivana Pinaffo 887 posts

Wow, what a stunning display of art works, congratulations to all and thank you Qnita for featuring a few of mine

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait