Abstract Impressionism in Nature (Macro Photos of shapes & textures)

Colours and textures in nature that leave an impression of something other than what it is!

Anthony Mancuso

Lena Weiss Lena Weiss 160 posts

Today I to show you the work of Anthony as the next PAY IT FORWARD artist.

Anthony´s work speaks to the viewer in an emotional and personal fashion.
I discovered his folio some time ago, taken with the delicacy and composition of his images…
…it is sensual, melancolic, such simplistic beauty, poetry and and mystery… that inspires me!

Now it´s time to go across Anthony´s folio

Here are some of my favourite images:

the beacon

on a hill
time

the novel

awake

Anthony Mancuso Anthony Mancuso 1383 posts

Thank you so much Lena for this fantastic feature. I’m thrilled to be a part of this great group and all it does.

What a great way to showcase other artists work.

Many thanks indeed, It’s greatly appreciated : )

Anthony Mancuso Anthony Mancuso 1383 posts

Thank you so much Lena for this fantastic feature. I’m thrilled to be a part of this great group and all it does.

What a great way to showcase other artists work.

Many thanks indeed, It’s greatly appreciated : )

Kathie Nichols Kathie Nichols 3676 posts

A wonderful choice Lena, Anthony has some awesome photos in his portfolio. Congratulations Anthony on being chosen as our latest “Pay it Forward” featured member.

yvesrossetti yvesrossetti 21 posts

great choice Lena!
I am glad to discover Anthony’s portfolio (and feel sorry i did not before…).
And congratulation Anthony for these suave and sophisticated images that are so full of poetry. You have an exquisite sense of exquisition!
You seem to be able to suspend time, but not in a brutal way in which one gets a slice of a millisecond thick, no no no… you suspend time at the scale of a moment and let emotions take their time to bloom at our face, gently. Thank you for so much poetry,
Yves

Laurie Minor Laurie Minor 2149 posts

Wonderful selection, Lena! Great work, Anthony!!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait