Abstract Impressionism in Nature (Macro Photos of shapes & textures)

Colours and textures in nature that leave an impression of something other than what it is!

Features for December, 2012

Kathie Nichols Kathie Nichols 3672 posts

So I’ve gone for the Christmas feel images this month, hope you like them and congrats to everyone whose work has been featured. There is also a challenge for December with a $20 RB Voucher prize, so if you have a suitable image, please enter HERE

debsphotos debsphotos 575 posts

These are fantastic macros Kathie!! Congratulations to the featured artists!! And Thank you so much for including one of mine!! *-)

Haydee  Yordan Haydee Yordan 26 posts

Thanks so much for the feature> Congratulations to all the artists selected. It ia an honor, Kathie. Gracias!

kipNunn kipNunn 68 posts

A lot of time can be spent delving into these macros, isn’t photography another world thanks all Seasons Blessings all round Thanks:-)

Maria  Moro Maria Moro 403 posts

beautiful selection .. .congratulations to your very talented members…

Livvy Young Livvy Young 2504 posts

WOW, thank you so much for featuring my crystal photo, and huge congrats to all the other artists.

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait