Mozambique

This group requires a hosting team. If you are interested in hosting this group, you can find out more here : https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us/articles/202270959-Groups-on-Redbubble

2nd WEEKLY FEATURES FOR OCToBER 2012 ARE UP!

Qnita Qnita 5507 posts

It is my honour to do the features for this week. Magaret have internet problems, and I’m helping out.

CONGRATULATIONS! Beautiful work and thank you to all our members for all the new work submitted to our gallery!
All featured works qualify for our Monthly Avatar Voucher Challenge that opens in one day!

THE SKY S MINE !!!
by NikonMan

Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
by Bev Pascoe

Construction
by Graeme Mockler

The Dragon Mountain
by Elizabeth Kendall

To Find Balance
by CollinScott

West Coast Spring 2012c
by croust

Inspired by Moonlight
by Maree Clarkson

How do I look.
by Warren. A. Williams

MOTHER AND CHILD
by Magaret Meintjes

I am telling you the rain is coming!
by jozi1

Laying claim
by Dan MacKenzie

Cheetah
by AntonAlberts

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2596 posts

Many thanks for the honour and congrats to ALL featured above!! Well done!

Maree Clarkson Maree Clarkson 3910 posts

Outstanding features Qnita! Thank you for including my image and congratulations to all the other featured artists on their great work!

NikonMan NikonMan 565 posts

Congratulations to all the Bubblers featured above and thank you for including one of me photographs.

CollinScott CollinScott 13 posts

Congrats to you all! Well deserved places for each of you here and thank you for including me.

Such a splendid variety of images.

Magriet Meintjes Magriet Meintjes 4110 posts

Thank you so much Qnita, appreciate your help, truly appreciated! Congrats to all on your brilliant work and well deserved features! Thank you for the honour to be part of this collection Qnita, much appreciated!

Qnita Qnita 5507 posts

You’re welcome, Maggie… :-)

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait