""LOVE THESE CREATURES""

All Creatures Welcome! Black & Whites must be a good clear image!

New features are ready for your viewing enjoyment in LOVE THESES CREATURES!!!!!

TeresaB TeresaB 2288 posts

Our first round of “all caught up” features are up tonight. I had so much trouble picking just 12 that I decided to feature 18 instead. I hope you all enjoy looking at them as much as I have!! Now down to business. I need feedback from you, the members. Do you all want 18 features once a week, 12 features twice a week or 18 features twice a week. I know I certainly wouldn’t have any trouble with any of those options. The quality of work that comes into the group is wonderful! Please take a moment and think about ways we can keep the group running to keep all our members happy. I will consider every suggestion and try to find the path that will work best for us. Also….if anyone has any suggestions for challenge topics let me know.
Keep those beautiful image rolling in!! And Congratulations to all our featured artists!!

Teresa

Manon Boily Manon Boily 3553 posts

I prefer 12 features twice a week because if you do 18, 6 of them won’t show on the group page so I think it’s not fair. that’s my opinion ;)

Pencilpastel Pencilpastel 184 posts

Lovely images!! Congrats to all!

Photography  by Mathilde Photography b... 3682 posts

All fabulous images featured but, as only twelve are shown in the featured gallery it must be a disappointment to those artists not shown. I think twelve twice a week is the better option :)

AngelaHumphries AngelaHumphries 59 posts

Great selections Teresa. 12 features twice a week sounds like a plan. That’s my 2 bob ;) Congrats to all featured.

MardiGCalero MardiGCalero 548 posts

wonderful images, Congratulations to all featured..!

Ginny York Ginny York 6812 posts

I think 12 twice a week is good too. that way they show up in the Featured area for all featured.
Congrats to all featured this time. ;))

ellismorleyphto ellismorleyphto 6333 posts

Congratulations to all who were featured here. Thanks to the hosts for featuring my work in the last August features :-)

v-something v-something 779 posts

Congratulations to all featured! Thanks so much for featuring my French Bulldog Wally.
Another vote for 12 features twice a week :)

Macky Macky 1193 posts

Thank you Teresa and congrats to the other featured artists!!

Rita Blom Rita Blom 3316 posts

Beautiful images, Thank you for including my Floe & her Joey. I think that 12 twice a week sounds good.
Congratulations to all the Featured Artists.

tinypaws tinypaws 1250 posts

Think I agree on 12 features twice a week.;0)) Proud to be part of the group and being featured.Thank you for all the hard work you do.;0))

Jo Nijenhuis Jo Nijenhuis 1869 posts

Thanks Teresa for the Features and for all the hard work you are doing for the group! Everyone loves it to be featured in your lovely group.
So it is the host to decide how much or often she will do the features!
But you want my voice, than I will choose for 12 features twice a week ;)))
Take care, Jo ;)

Roy  Massicks Roy Massicks 2516 posts

A lovely selection – congratulations to all featured artists. Thank you for including one of mine. Roy

I prefer twelve, twice a week as that is fairer for everyone.

patcheah patcheah 842 posts

Congratulations to all artists! Beautiful images!
I would prefer twelve features ,twice a week,that would be lovely.

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait