★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – gallery quality only.

09-29-13 ... "THE DAILY DAZZLER" - your favorite art exhibition is ready - enjoy♥

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3821 posts

Counting Stars by dorina costras

Loreley by Catrin Welz-Stein

green stripes by LisaMM

Out of the mist… by Laurie Minor

Greatest Hits Volume 6….. There's Nobody Else Like You. by John Dicandia

Between Night and Day by ChristianSchloe

Autumn baby by Lyn Evans

Under the Sea by Virginia N. Fred

Colorful Curves…… by Renate Dartois

… Just One More Thing by Bunny Clarke

"JULY" from the series "Calender Sheets" by Anna Ewa Miarczynska

Wrapped In Tradition #9 by Susan Bergstrom

Flamenco dancer by olivia-art

Day Portrait of a Young Man by JolanteHesse

THE DREAM CATCHER ! by Ray Jackson

Angelica by Kanchan Mahon

Sunny birch by Veikko Suikkanen

Hunab Ku by shadowlea

Portrait doll in blue by annacuypers

Catwalk by Dianne English

Autumn Glory by Anne Pearson

Autumnal Equinox by shutterbug2010

Ichabod by Sarah Mac

Autumn Flowers by Virginia N. Fred

Choices by tori yule
CHOICES is an interactive, decision-making workshop that empowers teens to achieve academic success in pursuit of their career
and life aspirations. Local business and community volunteers take students through real-world exercises on academic self-discipline,
time and money management, and goal setting. Teens discover that they can take charge of their lives. The seminar is typically presented
at the 8th or 9th grade level, since these students are old enough to envision the future, yet young enough to develop positive skills and habits
for success in high school and beyond.

Thank you to the featured artists for all the awesome work ♥
Also a big THANK YOU from your grateful host to all those of you who take the time
to support this group and at the same time show your appreciation of your fellow artists
by adding a few words of encouragement before leaving this page

Anne Pearson Anne Pearson 849 posts

Congrats everyone, lovely work & thanks for including one of mine :o)

olivia-art olivia-art 81 posts

Thanks so much Kira for this wonderful selection and all the time you take to make this group special. Congratulations also to all the artists selected here.
It’s a pleasure browsing through this great and inspiring variety of art!

tori yule tori yule 8194 posts

This is a beautifully curated gallery of amazing artwork, Kira.

You have an excellent eye for recognizing outstanding art, and then putting it together so each piece shines.
Congratulations to the featured artists. Your work is outstanding. I am honored to be included amongst such superb artwork.
Thank you, Kira, for your amazing, and loving support of the artists here on Redbubble. Always on the lookout for new and exciting artists that are joining everyday,
and still loving the staunch artists of Redbubble, who have long been here, some since the very beginning.
This is an exalted group of artists hosted by an impressive artist herself. We are all so lucky to have each other.

minou41 minou41 259 posts

Thank you Kira for always putting together such a beautiful collection of work and congratulations to all the artists displayed here.

JolanteHesse JolanteHesse 600 posts

A beautiful selection of works….
Congratulations to all the featured artists!

blacknight blacknight 268 posts

lovely eye candy – congratulations to all!

Phyllis Beiser Phyllis Beiser 140 posts

Surely a dazzling display of talent!

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 5036 posts

Great artwork, everyone, congrats! I look forward to checking the out further!

LisaMM LisaMM 1482 posts

Wonderful selection of featured works.
Thank you Kira, for including my drawing.
Congratulations to all artists.

Dianne English Dianne English 194 posts

Thank you Kira and WOW ! to everyone !!!

Kanchan Mahon Kanchan Mahon 443 posts

Really gorgeous work here! Congratulations to all! Thank you for including my collage.

Kanchan Mahon Kanchan Mahon 443 posts

Thank you for featuring my work too.

shutterbug2010 shutterbug2010 262 posts

What a beautiful and diverse collection Kira, congratulations to all the featured artists, I am honored to be included among so many talented artists!!
Thank you for the feature Kira!!

Bunny Clarke Bunny Clarke 2890 posts

A fabulous selection of works. Thank you for including mine and congratulations to all the featured artists. :o)

Veikko  Suikkanen Veikko Suikkanen 166 posts

Really fantastic selection magnoficent artwork again! Thank you Kira for your hard work and support on this group. Congratulations to all artists!

LudaNayvelt LudaNayvelt 711 posts

gorgeous gallery

Susan  Bergstrom Susan Bergstrom 545 posts

Thanks so much Kira for selecting my work for this Feature! A big Congrats to all of my fellow artists…Wonderful Collection!

Laurie Minor Laurie Minor 2178 posts

Truly a eclectic, fascinating selection, Kira!! Congrats to all!! So happy to be included!! :))

adriangeronimo adriangeronimo 177 posts

great selection here !!! congratulations everyone!

Anna Miarczynska Anna Miarczynska 304 posts

Fantastic selection !!!!! Congratulations to all the featured artists! Thanks so much Kira for including my drawing :))))

jaypea jaypea 695 posts

OOOO!!!! What a delicious collection. So much talent on show here and I’m chuffed to be included. Thank you Kira and congratulations everyone.

tinypaws tinypaws 1246 posts

I think the work is getting better and better…;0)) Well done to All the Artists.

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait