★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – exquisite to visit ☺

07-02-13..."THE DAILY DAZZLER" ... thank you all for the wonderful work ☺

bdazzled bdazzled 3748 posts

You will find this banner on the groups front page. A click will take you to the latest edition of THE DAILY DAZZLER.

Moment in Time by Dianne English

"Shadows and silence" by Helenka

Cinderella Castle. by andy551

Daydream by Karin Zeller

memoirs by oneoftheclan

Once Upon A Margarita by Shanina Conway

Just Another Cowboy by Susan Bergstrom

Miss Piper by Pauline Winwood

the red one by lucyliu

her bicycle …… (was her favorite thing) by Loui Jover

the umbrella by Loui Jover

Black Thoughts by Michele Meister

This is the Fear, This is the dread, These are the contents of my Head by LoveringArts

salem by Loui Jover

Mirroring Life by Roz McQuillan

Drawing Down The Moon by Anita Inverarity

Kiss by Anita Inverarity

The Magic Flute by MarieG

Oriental Poppies family by LudaNayvelt

13NTH by oneoftheclan

black stockings by LisaMM

Timor Servilis by Cynthia Lund Torroll

Winter Rhapsody by Lana Wynne

After the rain by EbyArts

Love at first sight by lillo

Orange Sun in June by Kanchan Mahon

Taxi by Laura Barbosa

"Spirit Guidance" by Susan Bergstrom

Ahinsa by Brian Scott

Low Tide Sunset by Tarrby

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time,
if their image meets the judging requirements.

Please show your appreciation of your fellow artists by adding a few words of encouragement before leaving this page
..it only takes a minute of your time…THANK YOU☺

Remember “PAINT BOOK” ? – Well it has been resurrected HERE Now all the Traditional Artists in this group have one more group to enter… if you are not already a member go check it out.

Laura Barbosa Laura Barbosa 120 posts

A Beautiful Collection of Brilliant Artwork!! Congrats to all the Artists on this page! Thank you Kira for featuring my “Taxi” Painting, I am truly honored to have this work appreciated :0)))) Cheers to all and Happy Fourth of July :0)) XOXO

LudaNayvelt LudaNayvelt 739 posts

Every image on this page just amazing. Thank you for including my work and big applause for everyone !

Brian Tarr Brian Tarr 1657 posts

Thank you very much Kira, another lovely set of images, congrats to everyone and thank you for giving me your Zen treatment, xx

oneoftheclan oneoftheclan 39 posts

THANK YU MUCH APPRECIATED AND SOME GREAT PIECES OF ART AS ALWAYS

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 5071 posts

Nice work, all congrats! Great colorful selections!

Wil Zender Wil Zender 225 posts

Congratulations to all featured artists, your work is wonderful!!!

Carol and Mike Werner Carol and Mike... 1008 posts

Lovely selection, Kira . . . congrats everyone!

Cynthia Lund Torroll Cynthia Lund T... 33 posts

THANK YOU dearest Kira ~ your eye never stops gathering and sharing. Best to everyone shown. I’m so flattered to be in such fine company. Thank you again for all your work.

Karin Zeller Karin Zeller 139 posts

Amazing feature – Wow ! Congratulations to all the talented artists ! I’m honoured to be a part of this. : ))

Dianne English Dianne English 193 posts

Thanks so much Kira, what a gallery !!! Thank you for including mine, congrats to everyone !!! :))))

Lana Wynne Lana Wynne 590 posts

Dear Kira, thank you so much for this feature! This gallery is wonderful! Congratulations to all!

lucyliu lucyliu 52 posts

Thank you very much for the feature. wonderful collection, congrats to all artists

Pauline Winwood Pauline Winwood 48 posts

Lovely news Kira, thank you for the feature. Congrats to all artists featured.

LoveringArts LoveringArts 98 posts

WOW ……. Just the most Remarkable collection of works dear Kira , Congratulations to each and every artist , and for including my portrait in your Brilliant Daily Dazzler Feature……. Glass in hand and a big big cheers Kira xox

Michele Meister Michele Meister 69 posts

I agree with Paul … great collection Kira :) and I am very honoured as well to be part of it :)

Shanina Conway Shanina Conway 544 posts

Fantastic collection Kira, thank you for the feature and for introducing me to brilliant new artists:)

LisaMM LisaMM 1478 posts

Thank you very much Kira for including my work alongside such incredibly inspirational work.

Congratulations to all artists.

tori yule tori yule 7224 posts

Gorgeous gallery, beautifully curated, Kira
Congrats to all

Kanchan Mahon Kanchan Mahon 439 posts

Thank you!
CONGRATULATIONS ALL!!!

Susan McKenzie Bergstrom Susan McKenzie... 548 posts

Outstanding Collection! Thank you so much for including my work Spirit Guidance and Just Another Cowboy …Congratulations to my fellow artsits!

MarieG MarieG 434 posts

Each time I enter this gallery…I’m amazed at the quality of the works of my fellow artists…what a grandiose selection Kira…as always…your creativity and support blows me away!! Many thanks for adding one of mine to those masterpieces…….fantastic!!! Congrats to all!!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait