★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – gallery quality only.

10-08-12..."DIGITAL ART UNIVERSE 2" - Permanent Art Gallery

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3828 posts

The permanent galleries are so full of wonderful art that it takes a lot of scrolling to go through them. I will now open new ones
starting with DIGITAL ART UNIVERSE (2) – this will be accessible from the front page and there is a link here to the first gallery.

This PERMANENT ART GALLERY is in celebration of our fabulous talented artists who work with Poser, DAZ, Bryce, Mandelbulb, Apophysis, 3D etc.
The gallery is accessible from the groups front page like the other permanent galleries.
Only the best of the best goes here – new additions will be placed at the top as they are selected.

FYI: Here is a link to the first DIGITAL ART UNIVERSE Gallery

borrowed time by shadowlea

Praise of Summer by Lemarly

we come in peace by shadowlea

desert vision by shadowlea

Sea of Fire by Lemarly

zone 391 by shadowlea

Tapestries by Bunny Clarke

World of Torsos by Lemarly

robotic futures a by shadowlea

The Eyeball Garden by Liam Liberty

spell caster
by shadowlea

CandyLand by Lemarly

HEROES … for one day by shadowlea

Russian Dolls At Night by lacitrouille

of myths and legends by shadowlea

On the Way Home by Lemarly

Brave Little Hearts by lacitrouille

End of Golden Rain by Lemarly

of truth and fiction by shadowlea

Pale Flower Girls With Hats by lacitrouille

Singing in Pink Shoes by lacitrouille

Fairyland of Windows by Lemarly

Gardeners by Lemarly

Gate to AlienLand by Lemarly

the dragon….oriental by shadowlea

Goddess of Venus by Lemarly

lotus by shadowlea

Shy Doves by Lemarly

Guards Of Golden Gates by Lemarly

life on mars? by shadowlea

Flamenco by Lemarly

Strange Little Artefacts by lacitrouille

Sleeping Cone Ladies by lacitrouille

Yellow Wings by Lemarly

Eye'm Watching You by Keith Reesor

SpringMorning on My Island by Lemarly

Gold on Mountains by Lemarly

September .. A Witch casting a spell by LoneAngel

Break-Dance by Lemarly

A Very Bright Day by lacitrouille

Steampunk Android by Liam Liberty

Hills in FullBloom by Lemarly

Scarred Beauty by Sandra Bauser Digital Art

MotherAnt and Her Little Daughters by Lemarly

the dreaming by shadowlea

Goofy Girls With Fancy Hats by lacitrouille

My ElephantFamily by Lemarly

reflections of freedom by shadowlea

flight of peace … in colour by shadowlea

In Fire by Lemarly

shadowlea shadowlea 1339 posts

Thank you very much For this fabulous Honour Kira and congratulations Lemarly on your beautiful work

Lemarly Lemarly 970 posts

What a big,big honor,Kira, to get my work featured in your Fantastic Fractal Universe 2 !!!! Thank you very, very much,Dear Host !!!!! Congratulations,Irene, on your great and amazing works !!!! Marjut

Thank you very,very much,Kira,for this wonderful honor of being featured!!!! Marjut

THANK YOU SO MUCH,KIRA,FOR THIS BIG HONOR OF BEING FEATURED !!!! I am really happy and glad to see my Ants in your wonderful Gallery!!! Looks like I got inspiration from your beautiful coloured banner for this work of mine. Proud to be Your member,dear Host !!!!! Marjut

Sandra Bauser Digital Art Sandra Bauser ... 134 posts

Awesome! Thanks so much for the feature and always an honor to be included with all the other talented artists! Happy Halloween!!

Congratulations Josette,Irene and Sandra !!!! So great creations you have done !! And thank you very much,Kira, for this honor of being featured !!! Marjut

libertyphotos libertyphotos 93 posts

Amazing work on display here :) Thank you for including mine :D

Congratulations Liam,Josette and LoneAngel !! Amazing creations !!!!! And thank you very, very much,Kira, for this honor of being featured with two of my new works !!!! Marjut

LoneAngel LoneAngel 5186 posts

awesome collection of work .. hugs congrats everyone .. many many thanks for including my work

Keith Reesor Keith Reesor 800 posts

Thank you so much Kira!! Great to be added to such an amazing gallery!! :)

Congratulations,Keith! Your work is Gorgeous !!! And thank you very, very much,Kira, for this honor of being featured !!!! Marjut

viennablue viennablue 2410 posts

congratulations to all the featured artists, stunning work :-)

Thank you very, very much,Kira, for this big,big honor of being featured with two of my new works !!!!!! Irene,your creation is AMAZING !!!!!! A big,big beauty !!!!! Congratulations on your featuring !!! Marjut

THANK YOU VERY MUCH,DEAR HOST,FOR THIS BIG,BIG HONOR OF BEING FEATURED !!!!!!! To see this work of mine here in your Gallery, I am so glad and happy for that.It really means lot to me !!!!!!!! Marjut

Thank you very, very much,Kira,for this honor of being featured with my new work !!!! Marjut

Wonderful,wonderful honor again,Kira !!!! Thank you very much!! Congratulations Josette,too !!! Fantastic creation !!!! Marjut

thanks again Kira, always a pleasure to review this fantastic gallery, full of wonder and beauty, congratulations to all you great talents too..

Thank you very much,Kira,for this BIG,BIG HONOR of being featured !!!!! Congratulations to all talent artists !!! Love these amazing Fractals you have done !!! Marjut

Bunny Clarke Bunny Clarke 2909 posts

Wow! What a fabulous selection of works. Congratulations to all the featured artists. :o)

Congratulations to all talent artists !!! Fantastic works from everyone !!! AND THANK YOU VERY,VERY MUCH,KIRA, FOR THIS BIG,BIG HONOR OF BEING FEATURED WITH THIS WORK OF MINE !!!!!!!! Marjut

Congratulations all, on your beautiful work, appreciate being featured with my ..borrowed time thank you Kira

barrowda barrowda 2629 posts

Thank you so much for this special honor, Kira!! It is very rewarding to know that the past month of challenge to “solve the puzzle” of this translation will not go without recognition. Also interesting to enter this gallery on 08-13-13; must be my lucky day! :o))) David

tori yule tori yule 7235 posts

This gallery is beautiful!
Congratulations to all, and to Barrowda whose work was recently added.

Fantastic works from everyone again !!! Congratulations to all talent artists !! And thank you very, very much,Kira, for this honor of being featured !!!! Marjut

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait