★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – gallery quality only.

03-19-12...Monday features ...with "The Daily Dazzler"

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3772 posts

“The Daily Dazzler” – is a picture that caught my eye or touched my heart for one reason or another.

Congratulations Joseph – today The Daily Dazzler is yours. Most members will know i don’t accept many land- sea- or skyscapes.
But yours are an exception. I just love your exuberant colours, the glitters and sparkles and rays – it makes me happy to look at ☺

Lava Tube Fantasy in Gold by jyruff

Japanese Cherry Blossom Geisha by Annya Kai

Spring Showers and Lace Clouds by Annya Kai

M3D: Teapot Dome Hyperdrive (UF0682) by barrowda

"Bottomeless Memories" by Helenka

Portrait of a Lady… by Janis Zroback

Ode to Joy by Bunny Clarke

"Silencing voices" by Helenka

" Sunrise " by canonman99

Swing on the Moon by Linda Lees

Betty Davis…young by Elisabeth Dubois

Days Gone By by Pauline Winwood

Candy Pink, Lime Green, Vanilla Cream by micklyn

Arachnatree. by carboneye

I'm not full of bull, honest! by vigor

Sun Worshipper by polly470

Safe in the trees… by polly470

Heads down, you win by Alan Mattison IPA

Shall we dance? by Rosalie Dale

Deer by Tricia Winwood

Zebra Crossing by Tarrby

White Roses by bevmorgan

Dead by disco by Fiery-Fire

Painting Your Own Nature by Pamela Phelps

Lilac moss by Lyn Evans

sound of nature by frederic levy-hadida

Species by Diane Johnson-Mosley

T(h)ree by KLIMAS

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time,
if their image meets the judging requirements.

We feature THE BEST and remove the rest – every day!

THANK YOU all for the Outstanding work
Have a wonderful creative day ..see y’all tomorrow ☺
hugs…Kira ♥

jwmphotos jwmphotos 244 posts

Such a wonderful selection Kristi!! Congrats to all these fine artists!!

Linda Lees Linda Lees 1521 posts

Thank you Kira for including my work in this lovely gallery. Congratulations to all featured artists

Alan Mattison Alan Mattison 408 posts

heartwarming to see so much beauty on a Monday morning. THANK YOU,Kira & congrats to all !
alan

Rosalie Dale Rosalie Dale 300 posts

Oh my goodness, what a page of beauty!!! Thank you for the inclusion – I am honoured.

Elisabeth Dubois Elisabeth Dubois 1055 posts

Thank you Kira for featuring my Betty Davis…such an honor.
Once again you have pick some really wonderful pieces :)

©Janis Zroback ©Janis Zroback 8140 posts

Fantastic collection of works impressively curated…thank you for including Portrait of a Lady….

jyruff jyruff 249 posts

Thank You so much for your extra nice comments and wonderful feature(s) here Kira, Im so glad to hear you made/make an exception to my works lol ! (to be featured here) …The very reason that i paint these is because I too am Very inspired and touched by how good it makes me feel to see this beauty all around me (so I paint it/the feeling , its almost a fantasy scape lol !) (more than a seascape) so im glad that “feelings” transfers to You too – thats exactly what i want to say ! and, Congratulations to all the great art/artists here in this colorful and eclectic assemblage, and for you special lady for putting on/in so much time effort and work for all of us to participate and enjoy Kira! so nice of you :))

Diane Johnson-Mosley Diane Johnson-... 650 posts

Kira, thanks so much for this wonderful feature. Congratulations to all the fantasticaly talented artists!!!

eoconnor eoconnor 2467 posts

WELL DONE KIRA A GREAT SHOWCASING OF WHAT BUBBLERS ARE DOING WELL DONE ALL lIZ

Pamela Phelps Pamela Phelps 1498 posts

Beautiful images, congratulations to all member! Thanks so much Kira, for placing my image here also!

vigor vigor 10208 posts

As always, your choices do not disappoint Kira! Great job by everyone. I thank you for choosing mine as well to be among this line up!

Tricia Winwood Tricia Winwood 86 posts

Well done to all for your features, and Thank you so much Kira for mine x

Sally Griffin Sally Griffin 3728 posts

I’m certainly awake now!!!!! Congrats to everyone featured!

linmarie linmarie 2120 posts

Congratulations to our featured artworks and their creators.. eye candy for sure.. wow.. what an amazing gallery of fun, inspiration, color and creativity.. bravo everyone!!!!

carboneye carboneye 23 posts

Thank you Kira!! Your a continuous encouragement to me and everyone who’s work that you comment on and feature, thank’s again for honouring me by placing me amongst such talent’s and congrat’s to everyone featured!::}}

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 8561 posts

Beautiful selections. Congratulations to all featured artists!

Pauline Winwood Pauline Winwood 48 posts

Thanks Kira! I love being included in your daily dazzlers – it is a real thrill. :)

Brian Tarr Brian Tarr 1480 posts

Always great selections in your Daily Dazzler Kira, thanks for including me and congrats to all the other artists, Brian

Lynn Hughes Lynn Hughes 101 posts

a great selection of work congrats

Margi Margi 288 posts

fantastic selection Kira, congrats everyone :)))

bevmorgan bevmorgan 325 posts

Thank you, Kira, for including my painting in this wonderful selection of artistic works. I am honoured indeed and congratulate all artist here.

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait