Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – exquisite to visit ☺

01-21-12...Saturday features with "The Daily Dazzler".....have a wonderful weekend♥

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3918 posts

“The Daily Dazzler” – is a picture that caught my eye and touched my heart for one reason or the other.

Congratulations Monique – today The Daily Dazzler goes to you for your great art work. This is very much how it is in Denmark right now.

Winter by MoniqueGeurts

Seeing is believing by Alan Mattison IPA

For the Bad Cold by Pamela Phelps

Wooden love by Peter Zentjens

"A Period of Consequences" by Patrice Baldwin

high five by adamkissel

Oh That Feels Sooooooo Good…Sun Conures by Kathy Baccari

Victoria Beach by Eddie Yerkish

Lunar Owl by Annya Kai

Connections by Bunny Clarke

Down under… by Ivana Pinaffo

Children of the Stars – Planitoid by jyruff

Gypsy Spirit by Trudi’s Images

Reste ( Stay)featured in The Group, Virtual Museum,Painters Universe
by FDugourdCaput

Tranquility by Linda Lees

Bowfin Cove by linmarie

Love satisfied, indifference begun.. by judyjones

Klaprozen in vaas by GWinkel

Post Card From the Edge… by Karen Helgesen

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time,
if their image meets the judging requirements.

THANK YOU all for the Outstanding work
Have a wonderful, creative day…see y’all tomorrow ☺
hugs…Kira ♥

Ellanita Ellanita 852 posts

Beautiful work congratulations !!!!

Linda Lees Linda Lees 1564 posts

Congratulations to all featured artists, the talent and diversity of this group astounds me. Thank you Kira for featuring Tranquility

Ivana Pinaffo Ivana Pinaffo 876 posts

Thank you dear Kira for featuring DOWN UNDER and congratulations to all the artists

linmarie linmarie 2102 posts

thank you for my features and congratulations to all my fellow members whom were also featured,, very inspiring works, peace and love♥

judyjones judyjones 55 posts

I am honoured to be included in this wonderful selection .Amazing quality In a variety of media and subject!

MoniqueGeurts MoniqueGeurts 66 posts

Thank you very much for featuring “Winter” together with all these wonderful works!

Kathy Baccari Kathy Baccari 1385 posts

Thank you so much Kira for featuring my Sun Conures. It’s such a privilege. Congratulations everyone on your wonderful works. They are all so magnificent. :)

Pamela Phelps Pamela Phelps 1491 posts

Great images one and all! Congrats to everyone featured here, and thank you Kira for featuring my image here as well!

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 9790 posts

☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ ˚ .ღ 。
˛˚ღ •˚ ˚…just sprinkling a little Love on your page. ~♥~˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ ˛ ˚♥ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ Congratulations to All Wonderful pictures nice selections wonderfull viewing Nicely done and presented by all in this wonderful group. I am honored and thrilled to have had THE GREAT PYRAMID GIZA CAIRO EGYPT FEATURE for which i thank you Kira and for all you do in this group making it special for us all hugs.

Carol and Mike Werner Carol and Mike... 1014 posts

Awesom images, Kira . . . congrats to all!

Patrice Baldwin Patrice Baldwin 106 posts

Thank you Kira, for the feature, and celebrations to all the others too!

Seth  Weaver Seth Weaver 121 posts

Lovely images each and everyone! Thank you dear Kira for including my “The Last Waltz” work such stellar works. I appreciate the honor!

©Janis Zroback ©Janis Zroback 8252 posts

Thanks so much Kira…very nice of you to feature some of my work…congratulations to the other artists…the collection is wonderful…..

Sally Griffin Sally Griffin 3704 posts

dazzled, indeed! congrats to all of you!!

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 5062 posts

Gorgeous work everyone, congrats!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait