★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – gallery quality only.

12-21-11..."PAINTERS CORNER" ...the GRAND FINALE 2011

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3772 posts

The featured artists in this final 2011 Collection are:

Elisabeth Kendall, Limon, eoconnor, Marie Theron, Orla Cahill, Claudia Tull, Belinda “BillyLee” NYE (Printmaker), Marilia Martin,
Kostas Koutsoukanidis, Megan Schliebs, Elena Malec, Pam Amos, Pat Humbargar, jankolas, Annika Hiltunen, Gabriella Nilsson,
redqueenself, Valerie Anne Kelly, Sally Griffin, Solotry, Wendy Taylor, judyjones, Lorenzo Castello, Elisabeth Dubois, HDPotwin,
Ming Myaskovsky, Val Spayne, Bev Morgan, LoveringArts, Diane Johnson-Mosley, Carole Russell, Helena Wilsen-Saunders,
Juliane Porter, Barbara Cannon Art Studio, Colleen D. Gjefle, teresa731, Linda Lees, RobynLee, Gary Fernandez, Sherry Cummings,
Christiane Kingsley, olivia-art, Dianne Ilka, Jo Lloyd-Steward, Samantha Aplin, edy4sure, Helena Bebirian, Stefano Popovski, linmarie,
Tricia Winwood, James Lewis Hamilton, Constance Widen, Elisabeta Hermann, GWinkel, Karin Zeller, Sue Nichol, Jos van de Venne,
Jamie Alexander, Regina Valluzzi, Sarah Curtis, Ivana Pinaffo, Ted Widen, Ellen Marcus, Heidi Erisman, Robin Monroe, Martin Kirkwood,
Ryan-Byrne-Art, Ben Potter, suzannem73, linandara, MoniqueGuerts, Catherine Doherty, Joseph Walrave, Bev Wells, Daniel Butler,
BarbBarcikKeith, maggie326 and Cindy Schnackel

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time,
if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS PAGE – NOT ON THE BANNERS.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY and prosperous NEW YEAR
Hugs Kira ♥

jwmphotos jwmphotos 244 posts

Aren’t they just awesome!! What a super selection of art. Congrats to all the artists. Merry Chirtmas and a propsperous New Year Kira!

Vickie Emms Vickie Emms 4947 posts

Congratulations to all those wonderful friends and artists! Fabulous work folks.
I wish I had the talent to be a painter, this is awesome!

Valerie Anne Kelly Valerie Anne K... 625 posts

woo00t! congratz to ALL sweetheART am over the Moon lol! ;~} Valz

redqueenself redqueenself 139 posts

This is such an interesting page! Seeing all these different artists on one page…any several times you have include 2 or more of their works. What a great way to introduce us to artists we might have missed. I love that about RB and the groups.

linmarie linmarie 2120 posts

somebody was up all night long,, teeheeheee, this so beautiful, thank you very much for my feature,, and Congratulations to all our featured members.. there is so much talent here.. peace and love to all♥

Gabriella Nilsson Gabriella Nilsson 17 posts

Thank you so much for my features,…I am so happy!!!! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!:) ♥

Solotry Solotry 94 posts

Beautiful works! Thank you for my feature and congratulate all featured members!

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 5042 posts

Great selection, congrats to the artists!

MoniqueGeurts MoniqueGeurts 66 posts

This gallery looks really chic! Thank you for including my work!

AngieDavies AngieDavies 601 posts

What a wonderful gallery Kira! Thanks so much for including Chance of Flurries! Congratulations to all the featured artists!!!! Beautiful work!!!!!

Pam Humbargar Pam Humbargar 632 posts

A lovely collection of paintings, Kira! Thank you for including my artwork and congratulations to all of the artists!!!

BettyHermann BettyHermann 4715 posts

How wonderful is to see my name on this honoring list, and 2 of my works (Meditation no.1 and African Dancers No. 1 – Rhythm, Rhythm, Rhythm…) included in this super “Grand Finale 2011 FEATURES” Gallery, dear Kira!…:) Thank you very much!
Also, THANK YOU for all your hard work!

Warm congratulations to all my fellow artist here!!!

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 9856 posts

★Merry Christmas★ 。* 。*FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOURS Hugs Rapture777
° 。 ° ˚* _Π_____*。*˚★ 。* 。*。 • ˚ ˚ •。★
˚ ˛ •˛•*/______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛★ 。* 。*★ 。* 。*
˚ ˛ •˛•| 田田|門| ˚And a Happy New Year
Congratulations to all wonderfull pictures hugs.

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 5042 posts

Thank you so much for including three of mine! I’m honored to stand among you…congrats to everyone else, too!

Christiane  Kingsley Christiane Ki... 44 posts

Thank you so much for featuring two of my watercolors in this wonderful collection!

RobynLee RobynLee 1358 posts

What an Awesome Collection of Art!(& I’m included which is V. Flattering) Thanks,Kira:-)

suzannem73 suzannem73 81 posts

This is a beautiful collection of art. I am honored to have my work included. Thanks so much, Kira.

Helena Bebirian Helena Bebirian 17 posts

A tremendous honor to be amongst such great talent! Merry Christmas to all! ~HB

eoconnor eoconnor 2467 posts

THANKS SO FOR THE HONOUR OF MY WORK CORPORATE GREED RULES THE DIRTY BOTTOM FEATURED IN THIS AMAZING PERMANENT GALLERY OF AMAZING ARTISTS liZ
ALSO FOR PLACING ELLENTS, SUMMIT ON CLOUD 9 THIS IS ONE OF MY PERSONAL FAVS WOW I LOVE ALL THE ART HERE lIZ
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL AND THE BEST OF ALL GOOD FOR 2012 !!!

Ivana Pinaffo Ivana Pinaffo 886 posts

Thank you so much Kira, it is an excellent selection and surely time consuming…I am honoured to have mine included and congratulations to all the featured artists
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Dianne  Ilka Dianne Ilka 963 posts

What an amazing collection! I am honoured to have my work amongst such amazing artists. Thankyou :)

Conoro Conoro 130 posts

It is such a privilege to be featured with all of these incredibly talented artists Kira! Thank you very much and congratulations to everybody here, your paintings are really stunning :-)

Elisabeth Dubois Elisabeth Dubois 1055 posts

Beautiful collection of art, I am so honoured to have my work selected amongst such wonderful artists.
a big thank you :)

Pam Amos Pam Amos 3617 posts

a beautiful collection of artworks…..thanks for including one of mine…… :)
and wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a magical New Year….. :)

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait