Harbor Springs Boat House by Theodore Black

Turimetta Big Splash by Ian English

Beach Triptych 1 by Linda Lees

Turimetta Rock On by Ian English

Wanaka Lake by Constance Widen

His love of the sea…. by Lynda Andreassen

Avalon Northwards by Ian English

The Tortoise & the Hare take a break by Lissywitch

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time,
if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS PAGE – NOT ON THE BANNERS.
I’m writing this for YOUR sake – so you don’t have to write a lot of the same “thank you’s” if you get more than one feature.

THANK YOU for your gorgeous work!
Enjoy your day☺
Hugs Kira ♥

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2592 posts

Thanks so much for this Kira!! A beautiful page, thanks for the feature!! Congratulations to all artists!!

Brian Tarr Brian Tarr 1727 posts

Lovely selection of images Kira, they made me want to go back on holiday and I only got back yesterday!! Congratulations to all the Artists, Brian

peter holme III peter holme III 332 posts

thanks for 2 features, kira !! happy thanksgiving and congrats to other artists !

Ian English Ian English 125 posts

Wow Kira, three features !!! Thanks so much. As always a wonderful selection of images and a big congrats to all artists !!

West-May West-May 86 posts

Absolutely love this Kira……stunning work by all! Thanks so much for including one of mine in fabulous gallery of images, and a big congratulations to all the artists!

lucyliu lucyliu 52 posts

thank you for the feature, Kira. congrats to all artists.

Linda Lees Linda Lees 1611 posts

There is so much talent here on Redbubble! Congratulations to all featured artists on your fabulous work being featured. Thank you Kira for including one of my works in another of your inspiring collections

Ivana Pinaffo Ivana Pinaffo 891 posts

Thanks for the two features dear Kira. This is a stunning page. Congratulations to all the featured artists.

Lissywitch Lissywitch 143 posts

amazing creations and thank you so much for including me Kira, congratulations to everyone featured

reflector reflector 106 posts

An incredible range of scenes and styles! Thanks very much for including one of my images in this feature.

MarieG MarieG 422 posts

You always come up with such a lovely collection of images Kira…thanks for featuring “Discovery” and congratulations to all featured artists!

Ellanita Ellanita 838 posts

FABULOUS WORK !!!!

Dennis Melling Dennis Melling 826 posts

Thank you for featuring my Giza image Kira :)
As always you have given us another stunning gallery of wonderful art.
Congratulations everybody

Edge-of-dreams Edge-of-dreams 497 posts

Awesome work!!

maggie326 maggie326 1154 posts

wonderful selection congrats to all featured artists

Conoro Conoro 128 posts

Kira this is fantastic, thank you so much :-) And congratulations to all these other talented artists, you rock!!!!

Teresa Pople Teresa Pople 133 posts

Kira what a fantastic selection . . .many congratulations to all of the wonderful artists x

JohnDSmith JohnDSmith 3780 posts

STUNNING IMAGES,…….One,and all,……..CONGRATULATION !

Valerie Anne Kelly Valerie Anne K... 562 posts

woo00t! thxz sweetheART CONGRATZ to ALL – dancin’ shoez R ON lol! ;} happy hippy hugglez

Sybille Sterk Sybille Sterk 1471 posts

Thanks so much Kira. It’s a wonderful evocative collection, especially now with Winter on its way…. makes me think of summer and the beach… and holidays. xoxo

sls slsos sls slsos 1552 posts

Great selection! Congratulations to all the featured artists!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait